The Beast is back With a Huge THANKS to AED

me32

forum member
Reaction score
Well i got my beast back from AED. I have to give another Huge thanks To Drew an Shaun at AED for taking Great care of my car. Its was a little bit of a project but came out super sweet an made great power. I had them convert my GT500 to be able to run E85 safely an boy did it make some great power. theres a few things they had to do that we ran into problems, one we had to go with Fore fuel rails because we needed to run a line from the rail to the E85 Sensor for the Analylzer and could not get the stock rail to do that, 2nd when tuning started we were maxing out the stock pumps an 80lb injectors even with the KB BAP 17V, so we had to send off the stock fuel pump setup to pauls HP an have them install upgraded dual 310LPH pumps. while we were waiting on those parts to come i ordered Metco Drive Shaft Safety loops from Valaya Automotive (thanks Elliot) had them Shipped to AED an Drew installed it, Drew Also Welded my CHE Relo Brackets and Fixed my issue with the Shelby Heat Exchanger fans not kicking on anymore(bad Trigger wire). Drew also did a super sweet job installing all the fuel lines, Rails, Senors, an analzyer also made an adapter on a fuel hose so i can attach it to the fuel rail an set a tune to pump out all fuel when switching from E85 to 91oct . when all that was Done the Car was Taken over by the great Man Shaun were tunning was finalized an he did a great job. the car now makes 736HP an 699.9TQ with Timming at 24degeers an the fuel pumps an 80lb injectors running at 90% at WOT at that HP. once Again Big Thanks to Drew an Shaun at AED.
here are some pics enjoy
GT500E85.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC02148.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

imagejpeg_2_21.jpg

DSC02164.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC02173.jpg

imagejpeg_2_22.jpg

Big50

forum member
Reaction score
good god man! that is some serious power. Can't wait to see it in person.

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
Nice power!! What boost did that put you at? Long tubes or are those the FRPP shorties? What midpipe is that too? That makes me want to get a VMP TVS...

Big50

forum member
Reaction score
^^^From what I know of Allen's set up they are shorties for sure and I believe an off road Hpipe. Has a ported intake and the rest i think is in his sig.

me32

forum member
Reaction score
GT500E85.jpg

OMG!!! That'll snap your neck into a million pieces!!!!!!:thud::thud:
thanks its does put you well in the seat an gets alittle loose in 3rd

Nice power!! What boost did that put you at? Long tubes or are those the FRPP shorties? What midpipe is that too? That makes me want to get a VMP TVS...

im running at a peak of 16PSI but sits around 14PSI most of the time. im running the full FRPP drag pack which uses the FRPP shorties. also running a o/r H pipe. its just a GT H pipe with cats removed. the TVS makes great TQ

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
thanks its does put you well in the seat an gets alittle loose in 3rd

im running at a peak of 16PSI but sits around 14PSI most of the time. im running the full FRPP drag pack which uses the FRPP shorties. also running a o/r H pipe. its just a GT H pipe with cats removed. the TVS makes great TQ

Sweet. They sure do make oodles of torque, especially for such a small displacement blower. So Im guessing the other graph there was your dyno from before switching to E85? 93 octane with the stock lower pulley?

The cool thing with the VMP TVS is that is the snout is machined to run a smaller 2.5" pulley, which puts peak boost at 17#s. It's also a lot cheaper than the FRPP unit, which is why I am really excited by your numbers!

60GT

Reaction score
I love the fact that at 2500rpm your already making over 600lbs. of torque. Just plain insanity, AWESOME. :thumb2:

me32

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet. They sure do make oodles of torque, especially for such a small displacement blower. So Im guessing the other graph there was your dyno from before switching to E85? 93 octane with the stock lower pulley?

The cool thing with the VMP TVS is that is the snout is machined to run a smaller 2.5" pulley, which puts peak boost at 17#s. It's also a lot cheaper than the FRPP unit, which is why I am really excited by your numbers!

the old graph was on 91octane, but it was was at 20 degees of timming just for the dyno not on the street. it was actually 660hp on 18 degrees of timming on the 91octane for the street. but with the E85 the timing was at 24 degrees for the 736HP an backed down to 22 degrees for the street which still made 730HP and same TQ. so in real world it was an 80HP/50TQ gain to go E85. huge improvement an cooler intake temps.

I love the fact that at 2500rpm your already making over 600lbs. of torque. Just plain insanity, AWESOME. :thumb2:

that ya, its nice cause it always feels like theres power no matter wat gear im in or RPM

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Very nice.

Shaun and Drew are top notch. You are fortunate to have such a great shop close to you.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back