The fuck?!

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
What the hell is this shit *****? We get that same SVTP message that pops up after a post now and then I had this pop up along with the banner codes. I think you broke this shit Shaggy.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 138

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I agree, this shit sucks. I need my forum fix and he fucked it up. Get this shit fixed.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Fixed for now. Had to downgrade to a later tapatalk. Tapatalk was screwed up.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
No idea. I don't know why the hell it was shooting out those damn errors. Won't be updating tapatalk until they fix that BS!

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Wtf, wicked gt has my sig pic and I have irishpwr's?!
C34F4042-CB79-4B27-BC1F-E8154885C7EA_zpsojmumzcm.png

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
Search is not working for me half the time. I am not using tapatalk. I am running the full site through my iPad like I always have.

Fatal error: Call to a member function shareads() on a non-object in /home/s197foru/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php(5795) : eval()'d code on line 11

I never ever got this before. The search on s197 has always been the best. Just put everything back the way it was. This is f ing annoying. First shit on the top of every page now search all fubar

The new s197 maybe more up to date but it screws up all the time. The s197 that ran old faithful stuff was reliable and worked. Give me the one that works!
Heck now that I think of it it's like apple and android one works and one is shit. I feel like I have a god damn android :LMAO:

Last edited:

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^^ haha! good observation. I know I'm guilty.

During the course of installing some relatively major part, I usually question myself a dozen times..."why the fuck are you doing this?" I always have the same answer, though.

My parents have an EcoBoost Fusion and it's all I can do to keep from buying a tuner for it...you know, as a birthday present or something.

It all started with computers for me. I learned how to overclock a CPU and I was on my way to being ill.

Hi, my name is John, and I'm a modaholic. :beerdrink: :thud:

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Search is not working for me half the time. I am not using tapatalk. I am running the full site through my iPad like I always have.

Fatal error: Call to a member function shareads() on a non-object in /home/s197foru/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php(5795) : eval()'d code on line 11

I never ever got this before. The search on s197 has always been the best. Just put everything back the way it was. This is f ing annoying. First shit on the top of every page now search all fubar

The new s197 maybe more up to date but it screws up all the time. The s197 that ran old faithful stuff was reliable and worked. Give me the one that works!
Heck now that I think of it it's like apple and android one works and one is shit. I feel like I have a god damn android :LMAO:

I haven't touch the vb software so this has nothing to with me owning the place. I haven't even moved the site off the older host either. Users said that has been happening at time before I even took over.

Some times one should not try to fix what is not broken... :evillaugh:

Tapatalk needed to be updated or you guys wouldn't be able to view the site on tapatalk for very much longer. I was told that the version this site had was not going to work with TT for very much longer(I had older versions on my other forums and was told this a few months ago) so I needed to updated it. Yea, the update didn't go as planned, but its up.

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't touch the vb software so this has nothing to with me owning the place. I haven't even moved the site off the older host either. Users said that has been happening at time before I even took over.

Tapatalk needed to be updated or you guys wouldn't be able to view the site on tapatalk for very much longer. I was told that the version this site had was not going to work with TT for very much longer(I had older versions on my other forums and was told this a few months ago) so I needed to updated it. Yea, the update didn't go as planned, but its up.

All I can tell you is that I NEVER EVER Had the problems I have had in the past couple of days. Call a coincidence but it's never happened. I am not trying to jump on you at all for being the new owner. Personally if the place stays the same I could care less who owns it, but the site has been f'ed up since the "take over" whether it's your changes or not. I have never seen errors on the page like this before. Just thought I would post it here because these errors are site news to me.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
No wonder I've been finally getting tapatalk notifications for this forum...

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
All I can tell you is that I NEVER EVER Had the problems I have had in the past couple of days. Call a coincidence but it's never happened. I am not trying to jump on you at all for being the new owner. Personally if the place stays the same I could care less who owns it, but the site has been f'ed up since the "take over" whether it's your changes or not. I have never seen errors on the page like this before. Just thought I would post it here because these errors are site news to me.

I get ya. Will see whats up with it.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Yup, it has sucked the last couple of days. Its frustrating.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Did a search on this and its caused by a plugin that was put on this forum years ago, vb ad management, the mod that allows the top banner of vendor images to rotate. Not from anything I have done. I will try to figure out a fix for this.

Yup, it has sucked the last couple of days. Its frustrating.

How has it sucked for you, because of those errors at the top page that lasted a whipping total of 10 whole minutes? Whole shit! That's what has caused you all this frustration? Damn, sorry about that!! :rant:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back