The fuck?!

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That and the way the forum was acting like its in mobile mode. I view the whole forum on my phone. So yes it sucks. When i viewed it on my pc it did the same things, again that sucks. I dont like change and as other members have said they dont like it either.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
WTH, you said earlier your phone viewing is fine and now its not? So you think I changed something from when it wasn't working on your phone, to when it was working, back to now when its not working? Not sure I am understanding you now. Is it not working on your phone now??

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
During the course of installing some relatively major part, I usually question myself a dozen times..."why the fuck are you doing this?" I always have the same answer, though.

My parents have an EcoBoost Fusion and it's all I can do to keep from buying a tuner for it...you know, as a birthday present or something.

It all started with computers for me. I learned how to overclock a CPU and I was on my way to being ill.

Hi, my name is John, and I'm a modaholic. :beerdrink: :thud:
If I weren't a "car guy" who likes messing with cars that 99% of the earth population would consider perfectly fine, I'd have a crap load more money in my 401k!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back