The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
that car is so hott. i want one of those tops. $4k+???

i been trying to find out who makes this one.

SEMA-2013-Ford-Mustang-All-Access-01-650x433.jpg

I like the top, but what they did to the rear bumper is beyond odd.

Bad06stang

forum member
Reaction score
Had Roush side splitters on the car for like 3 days. Didn't look right to me just like I thought so I took those off, put the stock side markers back in, clayed and waxed the car. Im thinking Roush front grilles and the outside is done.

20140228_162632_HDR_zps50d1f0d0.jpg

IMG_3555_zps89551d1c.jpg

Gremlin85

forum member
Reaction score
Bad ass, Bad06stang!

What are your plans for the old side markers?

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Had Roush side splitters on the car for like 3 days. Didn't look right to me just like I thought so I took those off, put the stock side markers back in, clayed and waxed the car. Im thinking Roush front grilles and the outside is done.
Good move, I don't see why some people like those Roush side splitters. They look like something the Civic crowd would do. Your car looks much cleaner without them!

Bad06stang

forum member
Reaction score
Some cars can pull them off, but I am going for a clean and mean how it should have came from the factory look. Gremlin, I am probably just going to let them rot in my closet. I only paid $22 off ebay for them here

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score

20140228_162632_HDR_zps50d1f0d0.jpg

IMG_3555_zps89551d1c.jpg

Yea youre right, looks better without em.... which is surprising to me as I normally like the side splitters

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Chip, what side and window scoops do you have?

Honestly, I am not 100% sure. I got them for super cheap off of another Mustang forum. IIANM, they are the factory Ford scoops that Ford offers in the appearance package. I'd love to switch them out to the SHR louvers, but that's a lot of coin that I don't wanna spend right now. Got too many other bills to pay! LOL

Super clean looking, Chip! IMHO grabber blue is the best color ever.

Thanks Chris! I'd have to agree with you, but of course, I am biased! :beer:

^^his car is so sweet! I'm jelly:)

Thanks again Doug. You're too kind!

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Some cars can pull them off, but I am going for a clean and mean how it should have came from the factory look.

I can't decide if I want them for mine, I have the Roush front splitter so it may work or may not :argh:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back