The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
15808395984_90f3867504_h.jpg

We should see how many more can quote the same damn pic over and over again. That would be cool.

:thumb: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
Chris, My 2 cents. The 07-09 500 front is my favorite all-time Mustang front end. If I didn't have a Saleen, I would have converted. Your car is awesome as is; but if you do the 500 front end, you would get no gripe from me. Is it worth it to mess with perfection, though? Did you give up on the headlight conversion?

Word! No, just haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm in school to get my real estate license right now, so I'm holding back cash for start up costs and such. I'll still have those lights built later this year for sure though, along with airlift and doing the 20x10.5 up front too.

I'd say keep what you got and save the money for that S/C we were talking about. From what I've read, GT500 conversions can add up quick, and the GT/SC front end wouldn't really be all that noticable on a black car.

Oh yeah, when you gonna invite me to a photo shoot! I need some pics of my car that weren't taken with a phone! LOL

For sure man! We need to hit up a location soon. I've always wanted to get some good pics by the HC waterfall but the traffic is usually heavy there and it's embarassing if you're by yourself :laughlots:

Those pics I just posted were taken in Decatur on a whim though. Luckily I had washed my car the day before. I spotted a neat looking marina, so I pulled in... explored a little bit, and found the spot. I'm sure we will head over to one of the Decatur cruise-ins at some point this summer, so we're gonna need to hit up this spot for sure. There was plenty of room for several cars to maneuver around.

CHRISGT,

I would not change that one bit, other then maybe mounting an intercooler behind the lower facia.

Thanks man! Hopefully there will be one connected to a coyote swap next year :lol2:

Goals.

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
Word! No, just haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm in school to get my real estate license right now, so I'm holding back cash for start up costs and such. I'll still have those lights built later this year for sure though, along with airlift and doing the 20x10.5 up front too.

what sort of headlight conversion?

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
In love with the car being spoilerless. How a Mustang SHOULD look.

2DQBlNM.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423117513.661421.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423117513.661421.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score

2DQBlNM.jpg

Looks fresh boss! I always loved the spoiler delete look with the shr louvers. Classy AF :hi:

what sort of headlight conversion?

16264479427_be8d88ac2c_b.jpg

deeze ones

that's my photoshop goals pic for the end of the year. I'm thinking it shouldn't be too hard of a build.

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
:hi:

deeze ones

that's my photoshop goals pic for the end of the year. I'm thinking it shouldn't be too hard of a build.

Great! Then you can build some for me too. :beer: or at least post the build thread so I can copy. Remember, imitation is the greatest form of flattery.:asskiss3:

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score

Your car looks awesome in that pic. No spoiler needed. One of the reasons I bought a base Saleen was because I was not a big fan of the huge wing. The subtle spoiler on my car is just right for me.

Last edited:

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
Looks fresh boss! I always loved the spoiler delete look with the shr louvers. Classy AF :hi:
deeze ones

Daaamn those would look sharp! I rendered up a concept a couple years ago for projector headlights (looked awful) and ripped off-- er... took inspiration from the CDC concept Mustang (the blue one w/ the aggressive chin) to try to fill up some of the blank space. I really liked the gill lights --reminded me of fender hash marks.

I was thinking about doing switchbacks. Here's what my render looked like (minus the projectors)

DSC_6823_028.gif

I'd still be considering doing it, except now people'll think I'm just copying the 2015 now...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back