The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

KrisR

forum member
Reaction score
Can't get enough of that 4x4 look! :crazy:

Did you buy that from Texas Hot Rides or whatever? If so, I was eyeing it on Autotrader a few weeks ago when I was shopping for a Coyote car. I think it looks outstanding with the Track Pack wheels; just lower it and be done.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Did you buy that from Texas Hot Rides or whatever? If so, I was eyeing it on Autotrader a few weeks ago when I was shopping for a Coyote car. I think it looks outstanding with the Track Pack wheels; just lower it and be done.

Yes I did! I had it wholesaled into my dealership and then bought it. They're an awesome group of guys to deal with. They've got a very good rep here.

We'll see how it goes. It's getting lowered next week. But I've already bought a set of 275/35 that I want to go on a 10" wheel. :/

KrisR

forum member
Reaction score
Yes I did! I had it wholesaled into my dealership and then bought it. They're an awesome group of guys to deal with. They've got a very good rep here.

We'll see how it goes. It's getting lowered next week. But I've already bought a set of 275/35 that I want to go on a 10" wheel. :/

Yeah I thought the price was pretty fair on it, and the color is obviously pretty special. But in the end I decided to stay closer to home and traded my 06 GT for the 2012 I ended up getting in Illinois. I decided to get another automatic too, although I was strangely drawn to trying an MT82 car. I liken it to the manual trans Coyote cars being like the sexy younger woman that can go all night with you but will probably cheat on you, and the automatic cars being the older, slightly rounder but still super cute one that is still a lot of fun when the lights go down, will always be faithful, and bakes great chocolate chip cookies!

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I thought the price was pretty fair on it, and the color is obviously pretty special. But in the end I decided to stay closer to home and traded my 06 GT for the 2012 I ended up getting in Illinois. I decided to get another automatic too, although I was strangely drawn to trying an MT82 car. I liken it to the manual trans Coyote cars being like the sexy younger woman that can go all night with you but will probably cheat on you, and the automatic cars being the older, slightly rounder but still super cute one that is still a lot of fun when the lights go down, will always be faithful, and bakes great chocolate chip cookies!

Well said, sir, well said. I won't tell you how much I ended up buying it for. ;)

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score

:lol:

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Lol ... they're officially gone, now the caps are all black. Love it this way, those white stickers stuck out something fierce.

attachment.php

Win. :highfive:

AndrewS197

forum member
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back