The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

VolDead08

Mustang Addict
Reaction score
Dirty as hell, I know, but haven't posted it on here yet. Roush Bumper with Bullitt grille. I have never seen this setup before, and I have only seen it once in a picture that was dated 2009 I believe.

fqZNFCLh.jpg

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
Dirty as hell, I know, but haven't posted it on here yet. Roush Bumper with Bullitt grille. I have never seen this setup before, and I have only seen it once in a picture that was dated 2009 I believe.

fqZNFCLh.jpg

I've been thinking about doing something similar with mine.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
She is a little dusty from the high winds. Felt good to get her out the last few days. I've got to decide what I'm going to do with this little red gem. She is getting close to having 150K and is still running on her stock clutch. I need to show her some love and give her some nice upgrades.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
She is a little dusty from the high winds. Felt good to get her out the last few days. I've got to decide what I'm going to do with this little red gem. She is getting close to having 150K and is still running on her stock clutch. I need to show her some love and give her some nice upgrades.

Is it slipping or chattering? If not, there's and old saying that applies here. Lol.
She's stills a beauty.

Sent from iPhone

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
She's a beauty Dave, and yeah, if the clutch isn't slipping or otherwise misbehaving, why replace it?

I took these this morning on the way to the truck
Yes, I left it out knowing it was gonna rain.
It was already quite dusty, it's probably cleaner now, lol.

20161018_wet1.jpg

20161018_wet2.jpg

20161018_wet3.jpg

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Still one of my favorites, D.

That's because it looks a lot like yours just red. lol

Is it slipping or chattering? If not, there's and old saying that applies here. Lol.
She's stills a beauty.

Sent from iPhone

She's a beauty Dave, and yeah, if the clutch isn't slipping or otherwise misbehaving, why replace it?

Thanks guys. She drives just fine but if you really mash on her after she is good and warmed up you can feel things starting to slip. She just doesn't have that punch out of the hole like she used to. Also if she does grab it closes the gate to second gear. That's the real reason I want to start looking for a good replacement. I want to get a 11 slip before I pull this motor and change things up.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back