The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

07stang

forum member
Reaction score
http://
014-1.jpg

hastethedav

forum member
Reaction score
Seeing pics like that of your Roush makes me really wish I didn't puss out and not get Grabber Blue....man. All my cars have been silver or black....im afraid of regretting a color later on haha

Looks amazing though, definately one of the more aggressive ones ive seen

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
I think it's the fronts that are on backwards.

Did you put that GT500 hood vent on the stock hood? I had thought about doing something similar.

You are correct sir. I had switched the fronts a few days before since I was getting more wear on the right tire than the left.

Yes it is. A bit nerve racking of an install but I think it turned out nice. And its functional to boot! Which is the real reason I did it anyway.

JP06GT

forum member
Reaction score
You are correct sir. I had switched the fronts a few days before since I was getting more wear on the right tire than the left.

Yes it is. A bit nerve racking of an install but I think it turned out nice. And its functional to boot! Which is the real reason I did it anyway.

Where did you get that hood vent? I wanna do this! Your car looks great!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
That Roush rear spoiler on that Grabber Blue is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I was brave enough to put holes in my car. I've always loved the Roush rear spoilers.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
DSC00904-1_zpse17fc964-1_zps8b568f9d.jpg

I can't wait to get the car over here to get some new shots because the scenery over here is just ridiculous!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back