The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Doesn't change the fact and that is a FACT on that vehicle is roush's lower grille delete/insert which isn't supposed to be available to the public on non roush edition mustangs according to roush anyways!
Meaning for those of us that might be curious he has a inside hookup or at one point that was a roush built mustang. So which is it javdog?
It helps if the car is going to be displayed at SEMA with the Roush upper. :thumb2:

That's not the only car owner Roush has given a lower insert to.

8239540320_eefb14ede2_b.jpg

3.73-11

forum member
Reaction score
It would be cool if true but I'll have to see it to believe it.
Fyi roush dropped the lower insert in the billet style like on the white 13 w/bronze wheels already some people have them on afm and tms installed.
I'm only interested in the open insert which essentially deletes your lower grille to match the cdc upper but still gives it that finished/factory type look.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Doesn't change the fact and that is a FACT on that vehicle is roush's lower grille delete/insert which isn't supposed to be available to the public on non roush edition mustangs according to roush anyways!
Meaning for those of us that might be curious he has a inside hookup or at one point that was a roush built mustang. So which is it javdog?
I know what a painted lower grille delete looks like I've been rocking mine for a while lol

You are right and I am wrong. I checked mine out today and even IF I were to just remove my grill it wouldn't look like that.

Sorry.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back