The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

tehdixie

the empire business
Reaction score
LRS CV2 Chin Spoiler

chinspoiler.jpg

Technicolor Bullitt

carwash.JPG

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
^reminds me of some colors i saw once while tripping on mushrooms haha. Im glad those days are behind me:roflmao:

tehdixie

the empire business
Reaction score
lmao!

and it was all a foam clear coat protectant thing the wishy wash car wash dispensed, no instagram filter magic for the colors

(and yes, I do use the crappy drive through do it yourself washes in the winter)

OU81

slow typical mustang...
Reaction score
Drove the mustang on our Vacation to Branson, Missouri and took some pics in the Ozarks. Wife got mad at me for taking pics of the car on our vacation instead of taking pics of her. Lol

y9upyjer.jpg

Sure is fun driving on hilly/curvy roads instead of depressingly flat roads in Louisiana. Lol

pupy4uzy.jpg

enu5edat.jpg

tehdixie

the empire business
Reaction score
The roads can't be depressingly flat in LA with all the cracks, bumps and potholes in them!

I swear driving through that state is what killed my stock struts

3.73-11

forum member
Reaction score
^badass stang man low/spoilerless/agressive offset wheels=perfect. Are those xxr 20x10 squared setup? 275/40/20? What springs? Nice et to was that on st tires?

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
I swear to god if he doesnt paint that bumper......

Or what? You gonna go steal it and paint it gay.. err grey? :look:

lmao. i want this painted too. were so short on time we havent been able to make it happen. having it as a daily we need to rent a car plus having a shop do it in speedy time. first world probs

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
lmao. i want this painted too. were so short on time we havent been able to make it happen. having it as a daily we need to rent a car plus having a shop do it in speedy time. first world probs

Definitely a first world problem lmfao.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

2012Coyote

Fuggit.
Reaction score
^badass stang man low/spoilerless/agressive offset wheels=perfect. Are those xxr 20x10 squared setup? 275/40/20? What springs? Nice et to was that on st tires?

Holy fat wheel set up... Tires/Wheels specs please!

They are XXR 521 20x10.5 wrapped in MT street comps 275/35 20... square setup. Dropped on FRPP 1" P-springs.

The 11.908 was on 305/35R18 Nitto NT555R's on stock 07 GT500 wheels. I picked up two more XXR 521's for the track in 16x8 wrapped in 295/50 MT ET Street Radials, hoping to get a better 60' than 1.85 this year and dig deeper into the 11's:

XXR-14_zpsbe614f87.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back