The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
I keep hearing that about TSW's, but my TSW's in 18's with Nittos weighed almost the same as my stock 19 inch CS wheels with the original Perellis. The Nittos that heavy?

Depends which tsw models you had... The interlagos are forged wheels so they are lighter than most cast wheels even at a bigger size.

posted via Tapatalk

jumbowolfe

forum member
Reaction score
Eh, what the hell. Here's the SN95 after a bath this weekend. Some S197 content, the blue one is in the garage in front of it.

red1.jpeg

jumbowolfe

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man!

94 - had it since brand new. It was my gift to myself after I got out of college. I wanted a Fox Body, but the change had already occurred and I wanted a brand new car at that point.

Its been a semi-restoration project for the last 5 years, i daily drove the absolute hell out of it for 8 years.

That is really clean car... 94 or 95?

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
It needs to be rotate a bit. Too close to level to be the "artistic angle" shot, but just not quite level enough.

Car looks dope, though.

joeymustang

forum member
Reaction score
MUCH, MUCH better!! I never got the whole black wrap thing...and before you say it, the hood in my pic was painted a long time ago, LOL!

Like Boaisy said, I DD my car so during winter it helped protect the paint. Besides, you can't complain to having your car dipped for free 99 lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back