The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
Thanks Terry! It's a controversial piece lol. I got a lot of positive feedback at the show and some negative as well. I appreciate all the feedback.. that's why I whore it around here.

Its main issue now is that it's crooked and the center is sagged down too much. If I can get it fixed I think it will look legit in combo with a rear diffuser/side splitters. I might also try it with the smaller gurney flaps and see how that looks.

but if I can't get it fixed I'll just put the GT500 one back on and sell it. No sweat! :beer:

blk12gt

forum member
Reaction score
I like it but it looks a little out of place, maybe whats missing is a rear defuser and rockers... you have a nice aggressive chin, and the spoiler, but nothing to complete the package... Idk about your car but maybe adding something like an RTR rockers and some type of rear defuser would make it look more at home?

Sent from my phone, spelling mistakes brought to you courtesy of tapatalk.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
yeah, i don't like it, but i don't hate it either. just seems a little out of place atm. like blk12gt said, it may look better when you put on the splitters/diffuser.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Not feeling the wing at all. Looks way out of place on that clean car, like a huge after thought, and not a good one. Sorry.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
yeah,, im not one to talk cause I have all kinds of shit stuck to my car but I don't know about that spoiler either. your car is so smooth and bad ass it looks out of place....like a spoiler that belongs on a mad max car.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Terry! It's a controversial piece lol. I got a lot of positive feedback at the show and some negative as well. I appreciate all the feedback.. that's why I whore it around here.

Its main issue now is that it's crooked and the center is sagged down too much. If I can get it fixed I think it will look legit in combo with a rear diffuser/side splitters. I might also try it with the smaller gurney flaps and see how that looks.

but if I can't get it fixed I'll just put the GT500 one back on and sell it. No sweat! :beer:

Chris,

After just reading your up-date it reads to me like you are right on top of things.

Like I said I like people that try different things and everyone does not look like a clone of each other.

Do your thing and if it satisfies you that is what is important IMO.

My Bullitt Mustang I can tell you does not look like the rest of the Bullitt Mustangs.

It is intentional on my part as I am completely, totally out on looking like everyone else at a Cruise-in or Car-Show.

Hang in there and do your thing and I think in the end it will all turn out just fine.

Terry

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
yeah,, im not one to talk cause I have all kinds of shit stuck to my car but I don't know about that spoiler either. your car is so smooth and bad ass it looks out of place....like a spoiler that belongs on a mad max car.

Bahahaha! +1!

Chris, I think the thing with the Agent 47 spoiler is that it doesn't flow with the "cleanness" of the rest of the car. However, I may feel differently after you install a diffuser and some side skirts...Ummm, skirts...

Last edited:

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
LOL I like that.. it's a before thought! Racecar wing before the racecar is a racecar. #ricer

First things first though.. I have to get it sitting perfectly straight. If I can't get that to work out, it's coming off regardless.

Sorry for jacking this entire thread xD

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
:hi:

attachment.php

Attachments

• CDTC Mustang2.jpg
    CDTC Mustang2.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 1,304

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back