The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
It took me a minute, but I was able to figure it out.

cbass, now you need to go park your car next to the guy's on here that has the tag that reads "PIITB." You pervs...

I play the license plate game, what's the worst one you can get through? I tried convincing my buddy to get a plate for his 997 turbo of "RYANDONE." When NY asks for this one back, I am going to have a hard time topping it. I had a backup plate idea of CANTEVEN, but when I got this one, I talked about it and somebody else ordered it. I'm sure I'll figure something out, though.

cbass, you got specs on your wheel/tire setup?

19x10.5 +45 with 275/35 NT05
20x11 +50 with 305/30 NT05

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
I tried convincing my buddy to get a plate for his 997 turbo of "RYANDONE."

I think you've earned this.

ticket_to_hell_black_tshirt.jpeg

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I play the license plate game, what's the worst one you can get through? I tried convincing my buddy to get a plate for his 997 turbo of "RYANDONE." When NY asks for this one back, I am going to have a hard time topping it. I had a backup plate idea of CANTEVEN, but when I got this one, I talked about it and somebody else ordered it. I'm sure I'll figure something out, though.

OK, I must be an idiot, I can't figure out the first one. And the second one, all I can make out is "Can't Even" and I have a feeling that's not right!

And will the state actually take the plate back if they think it's obscene after they have already issued it?

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
OK, I must be an idiot, I can't figure out the first one. And the second one, all I can make out is "Can't Even" and I have a feeling that's not right!

And will the state actually take the plate back if they think it's obscene after they have already issued it?

Ryan Dunn from Jackass died when doing 130mph in his porshe and trying to make an off ramp. Play on words... Ryan Done (Ryan Dead). No idea on the second one... I am still giggling with his plates "Mouthsex".

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Spent a little money this week. My Nitto drag radials were all worn out (aren't they always?) and after 60k miles, the front NT555ZRs were getting cracks in them. Time for fresh shoes!

Hankook Ventus R-S3 in 265/35-20 and 305/35-20

Hankooks_Delivered.jpg

While everything was apart, I had the wheels refinished too.

Hankooks_On_Wheels.jpg

I'm happy so far. They are much quieter and ride better than the Nittos. And I may be crazy but these seem to have even more straightline grip than the DRs ever did.

(yes I took the stickers off before driving it - but I'm a pic whore)

Hankooks_Installed.jpg

Last edited:

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
what did you pay for the rear tires?
2 265/35ZR-20 Hankook Ventus R-S3
In Stock $139.00 $278.00
Shipping: $36.14
Total Including Shipping: $314.14

2 305/35ZR-20 Hankook Ventus R-S3
In Stock $295.00 $590.00
Shipping: $43.74
Total Including Shipping: $633.74

I wonder how they compare to the V-12
I have no experience with the V-12s. But the V-12 comes in 280 and 320 treadwear versions, while the R-S3 comes in 140 and 200. I think that alone makes the R-S3s the more aggressive tire. There are many tire tests out there by Car and Driver, Motor Trend, etc.

I got them because they are in the sizes I want, they are a full 9/32 tread tire, and they are on clearance at tirerack.com :naughty1:

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back