The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, the S550 looks great in black. An ecoboost/perf pack would make a good DD, hmm...

I vowed to never own a black car ever again, but after seeing these new cars in black I'm having the exact same thoughts, black with the EB. Intake/exhaust/tune/e85 and have a fun econo car.

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
Just got back from test driving a 2015 F-150 ecoboost.......what a disappointment.
My 2011 5.0 has way more power......I wonder what the hell?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I deemed it sold, but was waiting to find something to replace it until I formally sold it. Had a buyer lined up but it's been sitting in storage since August. Since I never really found something that peaked my interest that made it worth getting rid of, meh I love it and want to keep it for the time being.

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
I deemed it sold, but was waiting to find something to replace it until I formally sold it. Had a buyer lined up but it's been sitting in storage since August. Since I never really found something that peaked my interest that made it worth getting rid of, meh I love it and want to keep it for the time being.

That car is sick...Glad you still have it...Dammit I need AirLift!!!!!!

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score

Was just looking at your build thread/fitting of the hard top the other day. Great looking car. Glad to see you're keeping it around for a little longer.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Was just looking at your build thread/fitting of the hard top the other day. Great looking car. Glad to see you're keeping it around for a little longer.

Fitting that top brings back bad memories. My dad is currently fitting one to his Vette ATM too. Lol I think he's nuts after seeing what I went through. However after all said and done, I love it.

And you were gonna sell this? Bullshit.

Agreed. I'm an idiot occasionally.

KingofQueens

forum member
Reaction score
Woke up early today and went for some pics. This is the pic whoring thread no?

Some solo shots:

IMG_2300 by *KNGOFQNS*, on Flickr
IMG_2294 by *KNGOFQNS*, on Flickr
IMG_2355 by *KNGOFQNS*, on Flickr
IMG_2359 by *KNGOFQNS*, on Flickr
IMG_2377 by *KNGOFQNS*, on Flickr
IMG_2429 by *KNGOFQNS*, on Flickr
IMG_2432 by *KNGOFQNS*, on Flickr

And..
IMG_2348 by *KNGOFQNS*, on Flickr
IMG_2384 by *KNGOFQNS*, on Flickr
IMG_2440 by *KNGOFQNS*, on Flickr

Also saw this behemoth nearby:

IMG_2313 by *KNGOFQNS*, on Flickr

Mr. Joshua

forum member
Reaction score
15560398630_7fb0f3a6c7_h.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back