The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

jumbowolfe

forum member
Reaction score
First Snow in North Texas

I got dusted this morning too.

snowystang.jpeg

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
My turn....the sky at my gym was amazing the other day.....soooo....photo op.

Edit: I'm not sure why my pictures are turning out shitty resolution wise...but they are all 4+ MB and when uploaded to photobucket they won't keep the same resolution????

Edit: Re-uploaded to Imgur....thanks for the suggestion.

VqQJBhy.jpg

GzQ0JBH.jpg

8SP6zqD.jpg

0q3fgUW.jpg

cOMJbb7.jpg

vZpMFCk.jpg

K3vpkoN.jpg

Last edited:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Because Photobucket. www.imgur.com

Car looks good btw.

Thanks for the suggestion! I went back and uploaded them again. They look much better now. I ended up having to edit them because the resolution was too big.

That is so sexy! Wow, what kind of lights do you have for the turn signal/fogs? I may need to get me some of those.
Also, what is your wheel/tire setup?

Those are switchbacks for turns that glow bright white led when in "Running Light" mode along with another white led for the side marker. The fogs are either 5k or 6k HID with matching color headlights). The wheels are Vossen CV7 20x9/20x10.5 with 275/35 and 315/35 NT05/NT05R. Front has about 1.5* camber.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is so sexy! Wow, what kind of lights do you have for the turn signal/fogs? I may need to get me some of those. Also, what is your wheel/tire setup?

I agree! This is my favorite pic of the batch you posted. Absolutely cool shot and the car looks amazing. Great work bud.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back