The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

KingofQueens

forum member
Reaction score
I for one like the headlight splitters. Looks sharp and unique. I would get rid of the chrome around the grill tho.

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
Wat R U doin, silly?!

Oh just gt bumpers, cdc aggressive chin spoiler, 3dCarbon air dam, roush grille, there is a bbk throttlebody in the pic as well as the Prothane mounts I already installed when I installed the kooks headers and borla exhaust. I also have H&R race springs to replace the eibach sportlines once I get new shocks and struts.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks Bad-Ass to me ..............

attachment.php

Terry

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Like the Bullitt, not crazy about the headlight splitters.

You're not alone. :)

I for one like the headlight splitters. Looks sharp and unique. I would get rid of the chrome around the grill tho.

I have thought about getting rid of the chrome around the grill, but when you black it out, it loses the depth it currently has. I like that recessed grill look... and it hearkens back to the style of the original Bullitt. I am definitely not a chrome guy, but it works. Thought about that shadow paint for it....

Looks Bad-Ass to me ..............
Terry

I agree, loving the wheel setup on that car!

:thumb::beer:

I'm with Terry leave the bullitt as is the splitters set it off and tint on the lights make the front look lower IMO

LOL Yup, that has pretty much always been the way it is with the splitters. It's pretty much a love or hate thing. As I mentioned, I was on the fence with them as well until I tinted them and put the GT500 splitter on. I think it gives it a similar look to the 2010 - 2012 Mustangs and agree with Mach2 that is makes it look lower as well (good eye).

While I appreciate all the comments.... it was nice to have some positives. I was beginning to think it was a splitter hater party and I was the pizza delivery guy with the wrong pizza.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Some of you folks must have cameras as expensive as the cars. Some pictures look so outstanding.

jmstang66

Mayhem Mustang Winner
Reaction score
Took this morning when I got to work! In love with it again after adding a few new goodies over the last few days

fb71c020df68e09313ff18991dd7fa90.jpg

3bdb186cc2783486f05cc0a69b1e6039.jpg

4f000e7289860dd2789cddeda9d560ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back