The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Been awhile since I posted a pic. One from Fall before winter storage:

3h8cTcA.jpg

I can't wait to see your ride again in person... it is done to perfection.

(ps still waiting on you to take the air lift plunge)

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks!!!
That looks awesome Sid! :thumb:

New sig pic material!
Appreciate it, John. Love your classic, clean Vista as well
Very nice ride, you garage wall looks great [emoji106]. Wish my garage had tall ceilings.
Just the way it came out after house was built. Car lift is a future want. I think I can fit it.
I can't wait to see your ride again in person... it is done to perfection.

(ps still waiting on you to take the air lift plunge)
Thanks Cam. I'm already registered for Carlisle. You going? Saving my pennies for AirLift. Can't do coilovers. My driveway is too steep.
BAM!!!!!!!!!!!! noice!!!:thumb:
Thanks Darren :beer:

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Founded by a swiss born frenchman, and bailed out by an african muslim now thats american muscle. Chevy murica!

LOL!!

You guys are nuts if you like the Camaro. Not only do they look like crap, they are slow as hell. My son was looking at buying a car and he asked me to test drive a couple Camaro's with him. There was zero difference between the 1LS and the 2SS as far as ride quality and acceleration. If I wanted a $40k 8 cylinder that wouldn't get out of its own way, I would drive a New Holland Tractor to work.

He was going to buy it regardless of my opinion. It was such a piece of junk, I told him he better workout where he was going to park it first, because it wasn't coming to my house.

{like} This is just good parenting! hahaa

Back