The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
I am usually not a fan of the all blacked out look but your car looks sick Andrew. Nice job! :thumb:

Destination S197

forum member
Reaction score
No one has ever said any crap about my GT being rebadged...but then again I still tell everyone it's a GT and that is what the car show board says as well.

Come at me bro ;)

IMAG0040.jpg

Resize9.jpg

Resize1.jpg

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
No one has ever said any crap about my GT being rebadged...but then again I still tell everyone it's a GT and that is what the car show board says as well.

Come at me bro ;)

IMAG0040.jpg

Resize9.jpg

Resize1.jpg

It's a great looking car.... but.... fail.... for the same reasons.

Destination S197

forum member
Reaction score
It's a great looking car.... but.... fail.... for the same reasons.

The only difference to me between a real one and mine is the name of the dude who put the parts on. Yeah it'd be cool to have a numbered car but not for the price.

Anyway, to each their own.

I do wonder though why no one questions any of the classic cars that do it? How many Chevelle SS 454s do you think they made, or 396s, or Mach1s, Boss302s? Food for thought.

Last edited:

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
The only difference to me between a real one and mine is the name of the dude who put the parts on. Yeah it'd be cool to have a numbered car but not for the price.

Anyway, to each their own.

Mine has the plate in the engine bay and is signed in two places.... but I don't call it Roush car.

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Hilarious!!!!!! I like the guys car. At least it's haz bewst!!!!!

I (edit) don't (edit) discount the car because it's a runner. You have to like how much power it makes and how he's doing something different to get there....

but if you are going to do something different, do something different. I would love that car a bunch more as a super sleeper.

04DarkShadowGT

forum member
Reaction score
This argument is so dumb. Lets be real, putting body kits on is no different than decals. They both are trying to make your car look like something its not.

There is nothing wrong with either. Do what you want to your car, how about more pics...

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Couple of dusty Mustangs, waiting for the warmer weather and drier streets ...

2015-02-18_zps07780d0a.jpg

2015-02-18_zps35937960.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back