The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Beautiful ride! The wheel gap looks perfect imo, not too low and not too high. How are you liking those tires? I have the A/S 3s and love em for daily driving. If only they made the SS in a 285/40.

Rcharles, love the design and finish on those wheels. Nice choice!

I have the SS in 285/35/18. Hate them. No grip at all. Will never own another set. I'm NA with cams & headers and can just melt them any time any where. Unpredictable as hell.

Sent from iPhone

rcharles

forum member
Reaction score
Rcharles, love the design and finish on those wheels. Nice choice!

Thanks, believe I should have gone a tad wider in the wheel or taller sidewall. Tire looks like it may have a small bit of stretch to it. Maybe go to a 315 when these are gone.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
I have the SS in 285/35/18. Hate them. No grip at all. Will never own another set. I'm NA with cams & headers and can just melt them any time any where. Unpredictable as hell.

Interesting, I have the exact opposite experience with the AS 3s. Can hook all of second gear if I roll into it at 575rwtq, but I do have a fairly long gear setup (3.31s w/TR6060). I am extremely impressed with them.

Thanks for your feedback Mach.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Interesting, I have the exact opposite experience with the AS 3s. Can hook all of second gear if I roll into it at 575rwtq, but I do have a fairly long gear setup (3.31s w/TR6060). I am extremely impressed with them.

Thanks for your feedback Mach.

I have 4:10s and about half the power.

Sent from iPhone

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
What the fuck kind of shit is this? I can get a Hi-Res Gigantic closeup picture of the RTR Wheel but you get a new car and all we get is a picture taken with a Polaroid?

Also, congrats bud!

:roflmao: iPhone cameras are not the best, especially in low light conditions. Once I have her cleaned up I will do a session with my Nikon. Thanks Sean!

FTFY.

I'm just surprised the picture isn't of the bottom of the front lip.

:flipthebird:

Congrats man! I'm assuming everything went smoothly?

Super nice ride! :waytogo:

Thank you, yes sir, it was the best experience I have ever had. The internet sales manager handled the entire deal with me. Everything was straight forward and I was out of finance within an hour and a half of arriving to the dealership. Luckily I got there as soon as they opened because another gentlemen was supposed to be looking at the same Mustang!

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you, yes sir, it was the best experience I have ever had. The internet sales manager handled the entire deal with me. Everything was straight forward and I was out of finance within an hour and a half of arriving to the dealership. Luckily I got there as soon as they opened because another gentlemen was supposed to be looking at the same Mustang!

Good deal! I'm glad one our Stores was able to deliver! So now we HAVE to get some shots of the Stangs together! :biggrin:

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
This car needs nothing! Beautiful ride John. So clean an subtle. Doesn't appear as modded as we all know it is.

You back state side or still abroad?

Sent from iPhone

Still in Germany Kyle til the end of this year. Still waiting to find out where I'm going, but I did get put in for an Instructor gig in San Antonio...praying I get it.

Yes sir, she sure is Chip. Thank you!

Fucking A!! Congrats Ryan.

Nice, that is going to be awesome! What kind of racing, drag racing? I forget because I know I saw you at the ring but I also know you were doing the drag racing on base I think.

Yea I usually just drag race, but you can't not go on the Ring when it's only 35 mins from your house. Lol it was rough though since my suspension is all for the 1/4 mile.

Beautiful ride! The wheel gap looks perfect imo, not too low and not too high. How are you liking those tires? I have the A/S 3s and love em for daily driving. If only they made the SS in a 285/40.

Thanks a lot Albert. Love these tires, they hook very well and handle very well in the rain...snow is another story lol.

Awesome, I plan on running bags myself and tracking my car, I was never into the 1/4 mile myself, but loved the road course. Planning on getting an older Mustang and building a drift car as well.

That would be awesome indeed!

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
OVa1ixg.jpg

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score

fast Ed

forum member
Reaction score
My 07 at home in the driveway, crappy camera phone pic:

And some better ones from a a few weeks ago, was coaching at an event at the development track at Mosport:

Steeda wing in the first pic is on a spare trunk lid that was waiting at the body shop for a respray, just got it back this week. Didn't need the aero benefit for the the small track at Mosport, but on the GP circuit it helps to balance the car with the front splitter.

Also have a set of matte black 18" SVE Drift wheels with track tires mounted, but for this day I was lazy and didn't feel like loading them up and swapping them at the track. Street tires are 285/40R18 Continental DW on 9.5" Steeda wheels.

cheers
Ed

Lee

Reaction score
Looks good. Taking my 07 to Hallett next month for the first time. Haven't been since I had my fox a few years ago. Excited to see how much better the S197 handles that track compared to the fox.

fast Ed

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good. Taking my 07 to Hallett next month for the first time. Haven't been since I had my fox a few years ago. Excited to see how much better the S197 handles that track compared to the fox.

I used to track a modded Fox back in the day ... the mildly modded S197 is WAY better, you'll love it.

cheers
Ed

fast Ed

forum member
Reaction score
Wait, that's not my driveway!! LOL

One more, a bit too aggressive through that chicane and getting a tiny bit of air going I think ...

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back