The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the kind words. I have had her for a while now but I will never give her up. I also love the color and you can't get it on anything anymore. Tungsten changes color depending on the sun and the angle you are looking. You can even see it in the pics, they were all taken at the same time but the different angles make the car color look different.

Car is awesome. Love the color ;-) The aerocatch hood pins look great. Do you have a pic of where you mounted them underhood? Were they hard to install? I have a set of aerocatch pins; but I have been too chicken to cut the the holes in my hood. Where you mounted them, they would blend in with my blacked out stock hood. I also have a set of UPR pins. Can't decide if I should do pins or not. I just get a little nervous when my stock hood starts flapping above certain speeds.
I don't have any pics of the bracket but I can take some if you want. I had the Scott Drake hood pins, with the bracket that mounts under the radiator retention bracket. Like these. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxna0PPOlng This restricted where I could mount the Aerocatch latches. They are not bad to install but with my glass hood I couldn't use the piece that goes on the underside of the hood. Mine are just screwed to the hood itself. It's a little intimidating cutting a big hole like that in your hood but if you measure correctly and take your time, it's not that bad. I have a small air saw that I used to cut the holes and it worked great.

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the kind words. I have had her for a while now but I will never give her up. I also love the color and you can't get it on anything anymore. Tungsten changes color depending on the sun and the angle you are looking. You can even see it in the pics, they were all taken at the same time but the different angles make the car color look different.

I don't have any pics of the bracket but I can take some if you want. I had the Scott Drake hood pins, with the bracket that mounts under the radiator retention bracket. Like these.

Thanks Earl for the advice on the hood pins. You're right about the color changing aspect of Tungsten. Its unique in that regard. I also like the fact that it is one of the signature colors of the last Ford GT.

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
added a Boss 302 hood stripe today

kJaKnl1.jpg

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Looks great. Compliments front splitter and Saleen grill perfectly; and flows with the clean black tail panel. Are you considering doing a roof blackout; or do you think that would be overkill?

Car looks good, D1984, but now you MUST do a roof blackout! :beer:

jmstang66

Mayhem Mustang Winner
Reaction score
Got a picture with the RTR trailer down at Mustang Week :Rock on:

Added Boss splitter, and RTR side stripes to break up all the black, I'm in love! Had the hood stripe, but screwed it up putting it on..think I like it without anyways.

11417231_904902006232636_2063861232_n.jpg

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
I love the clean look of this can and in my opinion I think the wheels are a perfect match.

Looks great. Compliments front splitter and Saleen grill perfectly; and flows with the clean black tail panel. Are you considering doing a roof blackout; or do you think that would be overkill?

Car looks good, D1984, but now you MUST do a roof blackout! :beer:

Thanks guys. I was against a black roof before, but after having my hood stripe I think I'm going to do it. Might do this trunk stripe too:

FORD-MUSTANG-2013-2014---HOOD-AND-TRUNK-STRIPE-D139-1.jpg

Bad06stang

forum member
Reaction score
I installed an RTR decklid I found in the vegas mustang classifieds on facebook brand new in the box for $200. Install sucked but it looks damn good, RTR license plate surround next I think.

20150722_162342_zpss9rzxtmi.jpg

20150722_162309_zpslbgaraif.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back