The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Few new pictures with the new hood and wing on...also few other subtile changes

First off... Car looks great as always!!! Secondly... I never did see anything else on your hood. I knew you had purchased two hoods and made them together or something of the sort. Any other pics of the process to make them together and a more up close shot of the finished product?

2012Coyote

Fuggit.
Reaction score
Here's one from a local car show. Got caught in a storm on the way home. It's like driving on oil with those tires on the back.

7378dfc881c7e4e98cc4a99df9e17ea8.jpg

Sent from my Potato using Tapatalk

91svtcoupe

forum member
Reaction score
First off... Car looks great as always!!! Secondly... I never did see anything else on your hood. I knew you had purchased two hoods and made them together or something of the sort. Any other pics of the process to make them together and a more up close shot of the finished product?

Thanks for the compliments

Sorry I never updated that post....lol...

Actually the hood cut into was damaged and we did that per cervini to get my other hood on its way....ive talked to several others and they say they didn't have to do that but they didn't buy direct from Cervini. ...it was damaged on the rear quarter and they did take full resposnibility of it..said it was an issue with the mold release....so in order to get my new hood on its way the old one had to be destroyed. ...hence we cut it in two.....

Had time allowed I would have destroyed it in a more fashionable way.....threw it at a road sign going 80 or tossed it off the mountain or made a go cart ramp etc etc lol

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
656.gif

Hang on a second.....
Lmao, this had me rolling!

Grabber FTW!
Thanks man!

I hate you, I was starting to like my satin silver and now i wanna sell my roush and buy a grabber 5.0. FML!!!
Mine is for sale... :whistle1:
Lol!

Great pics, Trevor! But I can't show them to my car..she'll get very jealous!
Thanks Chip! Lol!

Been contemplating selling her and getting a CompO '16 or holding out on a GT350 since she's almost paid off. I think I might keep her for a few more years lol.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back