The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
went to a local cruise night and met up with a few other mustangs, we went and did a quick photoshoot after cruising around.

20288718878_04732a312a_b.jpg

19855828513_33eb946dba_b.jpg

20468016202_c29d598c05_b.jpg

Y'all should've lined up in generational order! :rainbowtoss:

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
The 2 black shelbys wanted to be on the outside. My car was the first one to line up and the rest tried to follow suit except for the terminator.

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
Well I changed my front end for a different look. I added a Shelby GT/CS front bumper and a GT500 Tru-carbon fiber splitter and an Eleanor grill which I'm not liking and changing that soon to a black billet grill with hidden fogs. Let me know what you guys think!!

Roush fun

forum member
Reaction score
Well I changed my front end for a different look. I added a Shelby GT/CS front bumper and a GT500 Tru-carbon fiber splitter and an Eleanor grill which I'm not liking and changing that soon to a black billet grill with hidden fogs. Let me know what you guys think!!

Yeah i think the billet grille would look better, i dont like the hood either. So go ahead and pull it off and sell it to me! jk i have been considering. That hood on my atin silver roush but i cant pull the trigger! Ah

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah i think the billet grille would look better, i dont like the hood either. So go ahead and pull it off and sell it to me! jk i have been considering. That hood on my atin silver roush but i cant pull the trigger! Ah

Thanks! The billit grill would look better I believe also. I have a black billet grill with surround from Shelby but I won't have enough room to add the foglamps so I'm just going to sell that piece and wait for the new one to come in. As for the Eleanor grill I'm just sending it back to where I bought it from. PULL THAT TRIGGER ON THE HOOD!! You will love it. I'm still Na and I love seeing the heat dissipate from the louvers. Plus it looks sick.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back