The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

Roush fun

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks! The billit grill would look better I believe also. I have a black billet grill with surround from Shelby but I won't have enough room to add the foglamps so I'm just going to sell that piece and wait for the new one to come in. As for the Eleanor grill I'm just sending it back to where I bought it from. PULL THAT TRIGGER ON THE HOOD!! You will love it. I'm still Na and I love seeing the heat dissipate from the louvers. Plus it looks sick.

How was the quality of the fiberglass? My dad runs a ford bodyshop so we do good bodywork. I just worry that its going to be more work then its worth. I bought a cowl hood for a mustang i had and the entire hood took work. The inside seams where the bottom layer was molded to the top was terrible. It also had tons of waves that took forever to smooth out.

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
How was the quality of the fiberglass? My dad runs a ford bodyshop so we do good bodywork. I just worry that its going to be more work then its worth. I bought a cowl hood for a mustang i had and the entire hood took work. The inside seams where the bottom layer was molded to the top was terrible. It also had tons of waves that took forever to smooth out.

The hood is extremely well put together I did not have to tweak it once all the seams are perfect.

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
Keep us updated on the quality of it. I remember reading a while back that alot of people had issues with them cracking over time.

Well I will tell you one thing for sure I've had this hood for almost 3 years and had in in Chicago weather I was even caught in a hailstorm and it never cracked. I've heard that the carbon fiber ones have cracked not the fiberglass. Btw I am not a salesman for tiger racing nor sponsored by them. Haha I just can't be any happier with the craftsmanship and function of this hood.

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
I went for a cruise with a fellow photobug. I love the Gotta have it green on his Cobra.
20318885540_65bf96c734_h.jpg

Great pic

walker2t

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks... couldn't afford the real Roush so took my time and built my own... All Roush parts including suspension, m90 supercharger, and many extras...

even had the man sign the car
DSC_9073.jpg

IMG_9055.jpg

Last edited:

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks... couldn't afford the real Roush so took my time and built my own... All Roush parts including suspension, m90 supercharger, and many extras...

even had the man sign the car

That's what I did with my but with Saleen parts and had Steve sign it as well [emoji3]

walker2t

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome! Me and the UPS man became good friends!

Last edited:

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
CBass, is that because you don't remember leaving it there or is it because it is all wet and dew droppy?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back