The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
New wheels

20963514055_620e42d678_o.jpg

Very nice. Love the look with the BY.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Girlfriend's Shelby, now sporting my SVT 18's

Reason?

She wants more traction.

The Alcoa's aggressive offset put them flush with the fender in the back, making a 305 tire almost impossible since it will most likely rub or hit the fender, especially since the car is lowered.

So, she gets to enjoy my DRs for a while ... 305/40/18 555R's on the back, with her old 285/40/18 Goodyears from the back of the car now on the front :)

2015-08-29_18s.jpg

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
KRAME: UFFFF that car is so nice. That color would be my top choice for 11-12 now. It's so delicious.

Girlfriend's Shelby, now sporting my SVT 18's

Reason?

She wants more traction.

The Alcoa's aggressive offset put them flush with the fender in the back, making a 305 tire almost impossible since it will most likely rub or hit the fender, especially since the car is lowered.

So, she gets to enjoy my DRs for a while ... 305/40/18 555R's on the back, with her old 285/40/18 Goodyears from the back of the car now on the front :)

2015-08-29_18s.jpg

lol, can't wait to get rid of mine too. How much of a difference can you feel with the car sitting back on 18's?

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
lol, can't wait to get rid of mine too. How much of a difference can you feel with the car sitting back on 18's?

The car now handles. She's happy. She can put her foot down and the car won't spin tires and get sideways. It accelerates. And the 285 front tires make it corner. She loves to drive and with the narrow Invos on the Alcoas she was feeling held back, for the benefit of the good looks of those wheels ... she doesn't want to get rid of them just yet, but they're big money and we might just do that soon ...

KRAME

Reaction score
KRAME: UFFFF that car is so nice. That color would be my top choice for 11-12 now. It's so delicious.
Thanks man. Your car was one of the reasons i went with this style wheel.

Did you have issues with the hubs? Or #becauseracecar ?
Not really, a very slight vibration in the steering wheel at certain speeds but basically #becauseracecar

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
The car now handles. She's happy. She can put her foot down and the car won't spin tires and get sideways. It accelerates. And the 285 front tires make it corner. She loves to drive and with the narrow Invos on the Alcoas she was feeling held back, for the benefit of the good looks of those wheels

Cool, thanks for the feedback.. reinforces my thoughts. I've never thought about it in that way, but you're right, 20's with narrow invos hold me back too. Lol. Your girlfriend seems like a keeper. She has good opinions and knows what she wants in life :Big Laugh:

They do look good though.

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe, but she's not ready to just yet

Sounds good. Reach out if/when you decide it's time.

The first coyote I saw was parked inside an Albertson's grocery store, of all places. It was a giveaway car. A 2011 Yellow Blaze premium Brembo GT. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

I wish captdistraction had not deleted all of his photos. I used those to show other people how well that color can work on a car with the proper wheels and stance.

Now I'll have to use KRAME's car instead. :head3:

chris-14.jpg

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Reach out if/when you decide it's time.

The first coyote I saw was parked inside an Albertson's grocery store, of all places. It was a giveaway car. A 2011 Yellow Blaze premium Brembo GT. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

I wish captdistraction had not deleted all of his photos. I used those to show other people how well that color can work on a car with the proper wheels and stance.

Now I'll have to use KRAME's car instead. :head3:

chris-14.jpg

It's so dang hard for me to get a good picture of what the color really looks like. :/

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
255/35/20 275/35/20. I was really wanting to run 305/35/20

I tried it with the 305/35/20 in Cooper RS3 (same as MT Sport Comps). Sticks out 5mm on both sides of the fender with the PHB centered. But I've heard of guys running 305s in Nittos making them work because they are narrow. But I looked up the specs of both Coooper and Nittos and the overall width of the 305s are enough be a 10mm difference.

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Rummaging through pics and found one I had not remembered....

Attachments

• Troy5.jpg
    Troy5.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 25

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back