The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

mitchell20501

forum member
Reaction score
I'm no brick mason but I think cinderblocks will crush like that. There strength is when there laid vertical. Just putting that out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VolDead08

Mustang Addict
Reaction score
I'm no brick mason but I think cinderblocks will crush like that. There strength is when there laid vertical. Just putting that out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't know that, My Uncle help me do it, I was gonna buy jack stands and he told me that blocks would do just fine. I did it last year and had no problems. Maybe I will see if I can find some jack stands on sale and put them under next time I go up.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Didn't know that, My Uncle help me do it, I was gonna buy jack stands and he told me that blocks would do just fine. I did it last year and had no problems. Maybe I will see if I can find some jack stands on sale and put them under next time I go up.

The aluminum ones from Harbor Freight are pretty bad ass. Like picking up a pillow.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score

The only way I'd use cinder blocks is to turn them vertically and put a 2x8 or 2x10 wood block on top...

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you! I agree! Last two..

23487126202_b2c0f4db8a_c.jpg

23595666665_1581d6c3d5_c.jpg

i'm pretty sure those pics just sold me on a set of agent 47 mirrors...she's a beaut.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
BMR UCA and mount.
The beefiest upper control arm I've ever seen, never mind held in my hands.

Can't wait to install these things !!

20151209_BMR-UCA1.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back