The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
FullShot.jpg

RTRDiffuser.jpg

RearQuarter.jpg

CheatCodeTailLights.jpg

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Uninsured illegal immigrant backed into my car.

When you label someone an "illegal alien" or "illegal immigrant" or just plain "illegal," you are effectively saying the individual, as opposed to the actions the person has taken, is unlawful. The terms imply the very existence of an unauthorized migrant in America is criminal. Migrant workers residing unlawfully in the U.S. are not - and never have been - criminals. They are subject to deportation, through a civil administrative procedure that differs from criminal prosecution, and where judges have wide discretion to allow certain foreign nationals to remain here. Removal of an unauthorized migrant is a civil matter where even if the person is out of status, federal officials have wide discretion to determine whether deportation makes sense. For example, if an unauthorized person is trying to support his family by working or has "children born in the United States, long ties to the community, or a record of distinguished military service," officials may let him stay. Also, if individuals or their families might be politically persecuted or harmed upon return to their country of origin, they may also remain in the United States.

lol

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
When you label someone an "illegal alien" or "illegal immigrant" or just plain "illegal," you are effectively saying the individual, as opposed to the actions the person has taken, is unlawful. The terms imply the very existence of an unauthorized migrant in America is criminal. Migrant workers residing unlawfully in the U.S. are not - and never have been - criminals. They are subject to deportation, through a civil administrative procedure that differs from criminal prosecution, and where judges have wide discretion to allow certain foreign nationals to remain here. Removal of an unauthorized migrant is a civil matter where even if the person is out of status, federal officials have wide discretion to determine whether deportation makes sense. For example, if an unauthorized person is trying to support his family by working or has "children born in the United States, long ties to the community, or a record of distinguished military service," officials may let him stay. Also, if individuals or their families might be politically persecuted or harmed upon return to their country of origin, they may also remain in the United States.

lol
They hit his car. I am a proponent of replacing deportation with decapitation for such an offense.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Where'd the Vossen's go Nick uhhhh......and where'd you get those sweet tail lights?????

What's up brother.

Sold them to a local guy, and am going with a custom set of 3 piece wheels from Aristo Collection.

These are gonna be amazing! Just wait.

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score

lol

Hold on, let me call the Waaaaaambulance.....

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Ugh. Can you stop posting pictures of your car aired out? Because you're making me look at s550 prices and I really don't want to spend that money. But if you keep posting pictures like those, I'm going to have to.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Ugh. Can you stop posting pictures of your car aired out? Because you're making me look at s550 prices and I really don't want to spend that money. But if you keep posting pictures like those, I'm going to have to.

Lol! Sounds like I modded right then! :cheersman:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back