The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
25055283232_77474520ac_b.jpg

Now I'm that guy who posts s550 pics on s197 forum :rage:

Love the color combo, Chris. Looks way better than Darren's. What did you do with that awesome black GT?

TaylorGT

forum member
Reaction score
^ ^ ^ bad ass ^ ^ ^

Thank you!

/thread

:rainbowtoss:

Seriously. Beautiful effing car, man. Was the front end swap that difficult?

Ha thanks man. You know it wasn't all that bad. The parts needed were:

- 2013/14 Hood
- GT500 upper grille mount
- GT500 bumper foam
- 2013/14 wind tray
-2013/14 radiator cover
- Had to modify the hood latch to catch, not sure if this is for all conversions or just mine in particular.

The bumper that I traded came with the splitter, 3 pc splitter add on, lower grille, and carbon fiber upper grille, fogs, side markers, side marker bulbs, and wiring harness, which are obviously also required.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you!

Ha thanks man. You know it wasn't all that bad. The parts needed were:

- 2013/14 Hood
- GT500 upper grille mount
- GT500 bumper foam
- 2013/14 wind tray
-2013/14 radiator cover
- Had to modify the hood latch to catch, not sure if this is for all conversions or just mine in particular.

The bumper that I traded came with the splitter, 3 pc splitter add on, lower grille, and carbon fiber upper grille, fogs, side markers, side marker bulbs, and wiring harness, which are obviously also required.

That's not bad, might be something I acquire parts for here and there. Just not looking forward to how much it'll cost me to get it painted YB. :okay2:

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
That looks great Chris :thumb:

Sweeeeeet Chris!!! Welcome to the fold! Can't wait to see what you do to it!

Did you just get this one? Looks pretty good with the red interior!!

Love the color combo, Chris. Looks way better than Darren's. What did you do with that awesome black GT?

Thanks guys! Yeah, just picked it up last week. The black car got kicked out of the garage and the wheels are going away next week, but I am keeping it. I still want to coyote/t56 swap it with some lightweight 18x10 squared wheels. It may be a year or two or three, but I still love this platform and want to do it. This is my forever toy. S550 is a daily driver from heaven.

:drool:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back