The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Super nice sidvicious. With the close up pics posted, the finish of the wrap is impressive. Looks as good as a high end paint job. Looking forward to future pics. Luv the color.:cheersman:

Thanks! Here's the finished product. From Lehigh Valley C and C today:

dzf1A9l.jpg

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Tom, Wow, just Wow, I bet that drew a lot of attention today
Thanks Joe. I don't know how much attention it drew. This was the first C&C of the year. Weather was nice. There was well over a thousand cars and about three thousand people. 5 lots full of cars. I did not get back to my car until it was time to leave. It was that big!

That looks sick, Tom! Well done!

Thanks John!
Love everything about it Tom!!! Beautiful job!!

DAMMMMMMM!!!!!! Love that color! Car looks great man!

Thanks guys

Bravo man, that is amazing. Makes me miss my Saleen when i see a nice one. This Vette doesnt get half the looks my saleen did. 05-09 was one they did right.

Thanks. This is my first Mustang. The 06 retro look and the Saleen styling really drew me to it when I was searching for a four seat vert.
Love this color. LOVE IT.

Do you drive this daily?

Thanks. No. Its basically a weekend/show cruiser. Never sees bad weather; so the wrap should last awhile.
That is really impressive for vinyl. Looks really sharp.

Thanks TS

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Looks amazing. I'm not usually one for bright colors like that, but that looks amazing!

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Looks amazing. I'm not usually one for bright colors like that, but that looks amazing!

Thanks Gabe. I'm with you actually. Gray metallic like my Tungsten and your gray are my favorites. I've had my car since 09, so I just wanted to try a change and go with a brighter color you just don't see on other Mustangs. Really glad I'm getting positive replies here cuz I know you guys are brutally honest, which I totally respect. Nice thing about the wrap is you just peel it off when you want to; and it protects the paint underneath.

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Will definitely add another Wow to that.
Really nice job sidvicious.:cheersman:
Thanks again, GT

Nice!! If you don't mind me asking, how much does a good wrap like that cost?

It depends on the installer and the type of wrap and what all you want done. My installer actually removed the front and rear bumpers, mirrors, door handles, fuel door etc. Other places I checked with did not remove so much; so obviously their prices were cheaper. I also had the door jambs wrapped, which is extra. The guy that installed mine had to take more time because of the Saleen body kit; but I also had no roof to wrap. My total cost was around $2300. He also installed some HID headlights for me and that was included. I got a basic gloss metallic wrap. Chrome and specialty wraps can be much more expensive. I got samples for a buck each at Metrorestyling.com.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back