The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
7D07F62C-4DCF-4F9A-B16E-402B5A34BD58.jpg

Car looks awesome, as always; but by painting the piece between the headlight and the grill, it looks that much better. I'm not a fan of those headlights on S197s. They work here, though with the total blackout of the front. The car looks even more sinister, as if that were even possible. Bravo.

I can't tell you how many times I've looked at that car an never noticed that. Damn...

Ssiptang

forum member
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys like S550's in here, but here's a couple of my favorite shots I took last week with my Canon 6D.

Best looking s550 imo. Nicely done man. I follow you on instagram. Thanks for not putting fender flares and ridiculous wing like some of s550s I see on instagram. Oh and 6D ftw lol

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
^ You slut!! I love it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thanks man!!

Trevor,

My man you have n "Awesome" Machine buddy.

Thank you! She's coming around!

Best looking s550 imo. Nicely done man. I follow you on instagram. Thanks for not putting fender flares and ridiculous wing like some of s550s I see on instagram. Oh and 6D ftw lol

Thanks man! Yeah the flares and wings don't look horrible on some cars I've seen, others not so much. But yeah, not my thing either way haha.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back