The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

2012Coyote

Fuggit.
Reaction score
How's the ride quality? I may end up going that route with mine.

It rides like stock. I am very happy with it so far. I've put almost 1000 miles on the truck in the week that I've had it on. The roll center is noticeably lower and it corners like a car now.

The kit was designed for the Supercab/SCrews, and when I called them, they told me not to put it on a regular cab, because they've had excessive driveline vibrations. But I bought it and put it on anyway, because I'm a dick, and there's no noises or vibrations at all.

The kit is really straightforward and relatively easy to install (If you have the right tools and access to a lift).

2012Coyote

Fuggit.
Reaction score
I didn't see the roll bar

I just realized I don't have any recent pictures of the interior. But here's a picture of my dorky ass driving it to work a few weeks ago
b74faf4e50738ea367565d18c0b36c2f.jpg

Sent from my Potato using Tapatalk

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I like how your shirt is the same color as the car, and you coordinated your tie to the roll bar/stripes.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
I'm 30, look like I'm 24 and due to my Asian genetics, I'll look like this until I'm 80 and then I'll immediately look like Pai Mei from Kill Bill.

Ha! I'm half oriental and until I got in my early 40's, I was always chattin up the college girls in the bar and making dates for later in the week. Of course when I was drinkin, I didn't give a shit but when the time for the date came around I'd start up front with how old I was and always ended the dates early. The wide eyes and dropped jaws always kinda cracked me up. Then I found 1 who didn't care an we've been datin for over 4 years now. Lol!

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Then some one eyed girl with a nickname of a snake will poison you!

Dammit. You're right. I guess there's worse ways to die. lol.

Sent from iPhone

Ha! I'm half oriental and until I got in my early 40's, I was always chattin up the college girls in the bar and making dates for later in the week. Of course when I was drinkin, I didn't give a shit but when the time for the date came around I'd start up front with how old I was and always ended the dates early. The wide eyes and dropped jaws always kinda cracked me up. Then I found 1 who didn't care an we've been datin for over 4 years now. Lol!

Hahaha. That's awesome! You probably understand this better than most, but when a lady meets me for the first time, inevitably, they always ask, "Sooooo what's your background, nationality, or ethnicity?" To which I respond, "I'm half Japanese....from the waist up." You can usually count to 5 and then the laughter starts. Haha.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
lol. I'll usually come back and say, "nah, I'm kidding. It's pretty small." It's a win/win.

They get a laugh, and I get to lower their expectations.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Self-deprecating humor is what works for me the most. That and taking the whole "you have to slay a few dragons to get to your princess" phrase a little too literally.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
lol. I'll usually come back and say, "nah, I'm kidding. It's pretty small." It's a win/win.

They get a laugh, and I get to lower their expectations.

That is what I always tell my wife...the key to happiness in life is to lower your expectations.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Hey, you look like you gotta little Japanese in you. You don't? Would you like a little Japanese in you? Heh heh...

5tangiac.0

forum member
Reaction score
Went to Norwalk over the weekend. I drove the car up and my chick friend drove my truck up and raced it. It was a good day. It was her first time ever racing on the track and she did really well.
78d9354a808be15a2a5e5caf72de142f.jpg

Sent from my Potato using Tapatalk

You need a matching black trailer with black wheels for the car. Your truck is making me want one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back