The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Gabe! Been stomped at work and well with the S550 I have less reason to post, but I still lurk around. One of these days when the stars align I will get some good pics of the new banana.

I see that your car is making a bit more power now. Must feel good!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Hey Gabe! Been stomped at work and well with the S550 I have less reason to post, but I still lurk around. One of these days when the stars align I will get some good pics of the new banana.

Lol yeah, a bit more. The new off-the-line torque is nice :)

And you went with yellow, huh?

Looking forward to seeing it! :clap:

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Demo for the week. Roush F-150 built from a Lariat 502A Pkg. equipped with a Phase 1 blower. Can't believe how quick it is for a slightly lifted crew cab. Lol. Better pictures tomorrow.

AD9263DA-0458-482B-960B-CDE096B81A61_zpse626pr6r.jpg

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

You sold the Shelby? SMH!!

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
You sold the Shelby? SMH!!

You would think I would miss it... especially considering that this one is about 250 rwhp less, but surprisingly I don't.

The S550 is superior in just about every single way for a dual purpose daily/track car. A lot of engineering went into it and it shows.

I do have plans to buy another S197 later on down the road and turn it into a fun drag strip toy, but for now I couldn't be happier with my decision!

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
You would think I would miss it... especially considering that this one is about 250 rwhp less, but surprisingly I don't.

The S550 is superior in just about every single way for a dual purpose daily/track car. A lot of engineering went into it and it shows.

I do have plans to buy another S197 later on down the road and turn it into a fun drag strip toy, but for now I couldn't be happier with my decision!

That's what I'VE been saying! I was hypocritical when they first came out, and now I'm wondering why I waited so long. lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back