The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
Car looks great. Did you change the headlights? Also, have you considered a blackout panel between the Gen5 tails? IMO it takes away the abrupt cut-off look on the inside edges of those lights.

Headlights are changed SVE gen2 from lmr. I am going to order a replacement blackout panel for the rear.

jsimmonstx

forum member
Reaction score
OEM hood cut for blower. I also have a cowl hood cut for the blower, but the OEM shows more blower.

Attachments

• oem hood 01.jpg
    oem hood 01.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 44
  • oem hood 02.jpg
    oem hood 02.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 49

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
jLAAwool.jpg

TheSuit

VISIONARY
Reaction score
I've noticed a bunch of people are putting Braum seats in their car. They have some nice options.

A few vendors had them for a short while but stopped selling them...not sure why. But, I am sure others are popping up with them and I believe you can buy them directly from them.

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
Good looking seats! (at least from what I can tell from the pic LOL) Moar info please! Model, where'd you get them, how do they feel, etc?

EDIT: I just found this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPx6388hQX0/ :drool: :drool:

So how do you like them?

thanks! the quality is awesome! they are all black with white stiching. I think they pulled alot of their stuff from alot of other companies because they sell very well by themselves. i bought them straight from them, and they gave me a really good deal!

the biggest downfall, is they arent certified for racing standards, which most people get confused about because even Corbeau has a small variety of adjustable back seats that are actually certified. Bruam, on the other hand, does make one fixed back seat that is certified that is still alot cheaper than its competitors. im a big fan of them obviously lol

They are Braum Elite series seats, Black leather with white stitching. The feel great. im a bigger guy, 6'1" and about 290lbs and i fit in them great! very supportive bolsters. i bought them becasue they reminded me of a little more aggressive Recaro.. i try to get a quick cell pic of the full seats before i had put the rear seat delete in.

It was a big task for me because before the seats, i had all tan interior. all the plastics were tan and even my headliner was tan. I pretty much bought a donor car and swapped all the interior over and pitched my tan stuff! so much better with the premium door cards, sills, and dash!!.

Last edited:

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
oh wow, i didnt even see that you found my instagram post, my bad! lol

I also wanted to point out another cool thing about the company.

**I am not sponsored by Braum nor do i work for them**

but they try to push their customers and potential customers to submit applications for sponsorships

This day and age, as soon as someone says sponsorship, people jump all over them, but its cool to see a company actually trying to help their customers out, especially one that pushes their customers to show them how they could help their reputatation!!!

Last edited:

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
KonaBlueBryar those Braum seats look amazing! I'd gladly run them in my S550, but I can't be without the memory seats and heating and cooling, but they look amazing in your car

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge on Tapatalk

Last edited:

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
KonaBlueBryar those Braum seats look amazing! I'd gladly run them in my S550, but I can't be without the memory seats and heating and cooling, but they look amazing in your car

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge on Tapatalk

Thanks! yeah it was a no brainer since mine is a base model with no added features lol!

Silverhorse.s197

Glorified Welder
Reaction score
Started installing my Braum Elite series seats . Driver side is done .Passenger side has the air bladder installed and i decided to call it a night. Still waiting on the terminator plugs and the 2 ohm resistors . Hopefully after a passenger air bladder re-calibration .. all should be well...btw i couldn't bring myself to pay the 280 for the seat brackets .. so i made my own . This way i could mod it for the seat rail sensors and it only cost me a case of beer for using the CNC plazma at my work .

Attachments

• 20170221_154939.jpg
    20170221_154939.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20170301_163112_377.jpg
    IMG_20170301_163112_377.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 49

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
thats so awesome dude, honestly, if you could start making those and selling a couple of em, you could make some good moeny!

blobianco

Reaction score
Started installing my Braum Elite series seats . Driver side is done .Passenger side has the air bladder installed and i decided to call it a night. Still waiting on the terminator plugs and the 2 ohm resistors . Hopefully after a passenger air bladder re-calibration .. all should be well...btw i couldn't bring myself to pay the 280 for the seat brackets .. so i made my own . This way i could mod it for the seat rail sensors and it only cost me a case of beer for using the CNC plazma at my work .

You should start selling them[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back