The want I have is so baddddd. GT350 inside

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It would be great to see and hear the GT-350R doing that same sort of thing.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Car is definitely bad ass! I inquired about ordering one from a few dealers around here before I bought my SRT Challenger. They are harder to get than a Hellcat and priced thousands above MSRP. Sad to see yet another car produced to be acquired first by the elite with "connections" and mucho disposable income. Hope to see one of these at Nashville's Cars and Coffee!

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Car is definitely bad ass! I inquired about ordering one from a few dealers around here before I bought my SRT Challenger. They are harder to get than a Hellcat and priced thousands above MSRP. Sad to see yet another car produced to be acquired first by the elite with "connections" and mucho disposable income. Hope to see one of these at Nashville's Cars and Coffee!

This. Gone are the days of these being in the hands of true enthusiasts.

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Sick vid...thanks for posting...That's the only S550 I would want. When he describes how the car is docile until about 3500 rpm it reminded me of my old 2001 S2000. Once that car hit 3500, it screamed all the way to its 9000rpm redline. Rev matched downshifts were a blast. To have a car do that with twice the cylinders blows my mind. I need to drive one of these.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back