Thinking of selling, what should I expect?

OkieSnuffBox

forum member
Reaction score
2013 GT, Base w/ Track Pack........no other options. White in color.

Car has 5500 miles and will get a fresh oil change before it goes to the new owner.

What should I expect to get for it? Or where should I start my asking price, I was thinking $29,500ish? Any suggestions?

(Selling so I can spend more time at the track in my other car)

Wicked5.O

'Stang Noob
Reaction score
Did you KBB it yet? I would think it's around $25k.

I bought my GT Premium with Track Pack & Recaros brand new for around $35k.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Unfortunately for you, someone can go buy a brand new one for less than $29,500. I did, but admittedly, without the track pack. Mine was just under $28K when I got it last November. Base GT 6M. Only option was the sync/tech package.

I would guess 25K-26K would be a reasonable price, But heck, you never know what someone is willing to pay if they want it bad enough.

OkieSnuffBox

forum member
Reaction score
Hmmm, already had one dealership offer me $28-29k trade-in on a used vehicle.

I may just jump on that if the car is as nice as the pictures look.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, already had one dealership offer me $28-29k trade-in on a used vehicle.

I may just jump on that if the car is as nice as the pictures look.

Make sure they are not banging you over the head on the price of what they are trying to sell you. $29,000 for yours is about $3,000 to high.

Reaction score
lulz at the forum kiddies who think no one else knows how to buy a car without getting screwed.

How's the air up there?

I should be asking you that. 29k for a base GT on selling in at that? Lulzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

Bald Menace

forum member
Reaction score
the track pack option is a $2500 additional charge, cant really compare a base model against base model with track pack. sticker on my 2013 base 6m with track pack was $33,500

OkieSnuffBox

forum member
Reaction score
the track pack option is a $2500 additional charge, cant really compare a base model against base model with track pack. sticker on my 2013 base 6m with track pack was $33,500

I should be asking you that. 29k for a base GT on selling in at that? Lulzzzzzzzzzzzz

Because of the few new cars/trucks I've owned and traded-in over the last few years, I've never experienced a ~23% depreciation rate even on a car with 3x as many miles.

It's been more like 6-8%.

Maybe some people aren't as good negotiating, or buy cars upside down, or get so excited about a car they will take whatever deal gets thrown at them. That's not me.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back