tiger's brother just picked up his 2016 Z06/Z07 Corvette with pictures ...

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That '61 is awesome. Love those six tail lights. Not so sure about that rear spoiler, lol. Thanks for sharing.

I'm with you the tail lights look okay but I personally don't like the rear-spoiler either.

I think that is something guys did way the heck back many-many years ago and he has just left it in place.

He has had that Vette for ever !!!

Terry

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
We have one at my shop as a shop car doing some r&d for a few companies products. So far we've made 712rwhp & 800rwtq in our 15 z06 A8 .. and have trapped a best of 135 letting out at the 1000

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We have one at my shop as a shop car doing some r&d for a few companies products. So far we've made 712rwhp & 800rwtq in our 15 z06 A8 .. and have trapped a best of 135 letting out at the 1000
Man pretty strong numbers for sure. :highfive:

My brother sure does like his.

Terry

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
just a little street car

17x4.5 Weld Alumastar 2.0 1.5" hub centric spacer with M&H radial fronts
18x12 Forgestar CF5 deep concave rear with 335 Hoosier radials

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bad Ass for sure :cheersman:

PART_1437663162371_Screenshot_2015-07-22-19-43-55-1.png_zpssprbt7wn.jpeg

Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Just received the pictures of my brother's 2016 Z-06 with it's new Michelin Pilot Super Sport ZP tires installed.

I think he just got home with it from the dealer.
His wife Diana sent me the 4-pics above.
So no word yet on what he thinks of them.
I'm sure he much prefers these to the race tires with No-Tread for driving in the rain.

Terry

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
look at that thread carefully... that reporter has obvious eyesight issues.. he refers to the right temp gauge as the coolant temp SMH.. um that my friends is the oil temp and they should be in the 200* area... LMFAO

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
look at that thread carefully... that reporter has obvious eyesight issues.. he refers to the right temp gauge as the coolant temp SMH.. um that my friends is the oil temp and they should be in the 200* area... LMFAO

I read that article and it did seem they were getting the two gauges mixed-up. :think:

Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome cars!
Bullitt still does it for me though.

Zach,

Well this very well might really surprise some but I would not trade even my Bullitt Mustang for the Vette my brother just took delivery of.
And his Z-06 is an awesome machine for sure.
So I'm not knocking it I just simply prefer what I have.

So that makes two of us :thumb2:

Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So whens the race between your ride and his? I wanna see the Tigermachine stomp a mud hole in this new vette :challenge:

I would like to see just how strong his Z06 is.
His does have the Z07 performance package so it has some really large rubber under the ass end for traction.
It might be interesting to see just how close the two would be.

T.

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So whens the race between your ride and his? I wanna see the Tigermachine stomp a mud hole in this new vette

I think both of them are too afraid of their cars to actually go wot for more than a second or two

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Glad to see you up and posting again Terry. Your brothers Corvette is pretty nice looking I will say that. I'm not big into red cars but it looks great on his!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think both of them are too afraid of their cars to actually go wot for more than a second or two

I take you you don't really know me at all or you would not have posted the comment you just did.
I have personally drag raced mine for the past 7-yrs. and I did say I.
Speaking for my brother I doubt he would even be remotely interested in trying our two cars out.
He was as a younger man all into the drag race scene but that was a heck of a long time ago.
Now he simply liked the new Vettes and thankfully he was in the financial position to order his Z-06 exactly the way he wanted it.
He is no longer into the racing thing as far as I know.
We all have the right to enjoy our cars in the manner we decide and my personal opinion is that's exactly the way it should be.
A person spends their dollars and should do as they like and not let others influence their decisions on that.

Glad to see you up and posting again Terry. Your brothers Corvette is pretty nice looking I will say that. I'm not big into red cars but it looks great on his!

He actually tried his best to order last year the same Z-06 Vette only in the Bright Yellow.
Unfortunately GM stopped doing the Yellow in 2015 and they also did not actually have some of the CF (Carbon Fiber) options they offered.
So that Z-06 was cancelled by his dealer and the 2016 Z-06 was ordered in the Bright Red which was available at the start of the 2016 production along with every option my brother wanted on the 2015.

Terry

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back