Tire shine that's not so "shiny"?

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Black Magic wiped down and it lasts through 2 washes in a month. The car is garaged,covered and never driven in the rain though.

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
Black Magic wiped down and it lasts through 2 washes in a month. The car is garaged,covered and never driven in the rain though.

So in a sterile environment, it's great?

I kid, I kid.

silverstang23

forum member
Reaction score
Are you using the Meguiars gel or spray. I use the spray and apply it to a foam applicator plan then apply to the tires. It doesn't come off looking shinny. If you apply it directly the results will be different.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Surf City Garage Beyond Black Tire Pro

I can't stand glossy tires. This stuff just makes your car look like it has brand-new tires on it - black, dark, and not shiny.

It's a little pricey, at about $15 per bottle. But it smells great and lasts a long time.

As with any tire dressing, the way to keep it from 'slinging' is to wipe off the excess after you've given it some time to soak in.

DSC03560.jpg

Took the words right out of my mouth! Best tire dressing I have ever used.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Took the words right out of my mouth! Best tire dressing I have ever used.

As the OP, I will give this one a try. Thanks to all for the feedback. Ordered from Amazon...

Sent from the Ether using TapaTalk 2

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
last couple times Ive bought Surf City tire pro from Walmart, its like its basically water, leaves no shine what so ever.........

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
last couple times Ive bought Surf City tire pro from Walmart, its like its basically water, leaves no shine what so ever.........
I think the comments we added mentioned that after cleaning, the tire looks like a brand new tire. The OP was looking for a product that doesn't leave a lot of shine and that's hard to find. You can buy silicon goop everywhere for cheap.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
^^ nah man, Im talking like straight water, when I first started using it, I got a nice low shine look that I loved, but Idk.........

Back