These are an option as well. 18x9.5 +25

_DSC2168_01.jpg

_DSC2169_01.jpg

_DSC2183_01.jpg

Those are nice too...

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
So I emailed koni, apparently they will shorten struts if you send them to them. With that done I'll be able to go as low as I want in the front. I'm haggling on the wheels on the G35. They are privat Legende 18x9.5 +25

Anyone in the Tampa bay area want some fr500's lol.

orangensaft

People think its yellow
Reaction score
id take the whole reps vs. real arguement with a grain of salt. 98% of us are on a rep of some kind, with some members making 600+whp and having no problems. if you spin out and hit a curb, its going to toast even the most expensive wheel.

I lurk around on 240SX and 350z sites looking for wheels since those guys have a hard on for changing wheels every couple months, and the offsets they use are pretty aggresive for the S197. But those guys will spit in your face if you ask a question about a replica wheel, but they are in LOVE with the saleen and fr500 reps.

The way I figure it is, if you can get a set of replica wheels for the price of one real wheel you could slam every one of the reps into curbs and potholes mulitple times before you would spend the same amount of money.

To the OP, I like the first ones, but of all those I'd go with the Grids, they are at the top of my short list.

BLVCKmamba

forum member
Reaction score
I lurk around on 240SX and 350z sites looking for wheels since those guys have a hard on for changing wheels every couple months, and the offsets they use are pretty aggresive for the S197. But those guys will spit in your face if you ask a question about a replica wheel, but they are in LOVE with the saleen and fr500 reps.

The way I figure it is, if you can get a set of replica wheels for the price of one real wheel you could slam every one of the reps into curbs and potholes mulitple times before you would spend the same amount of money.

To the OP, I like the first ones, but of all those I'd go with the Grids, they are at the top of my short list.

Personally I'm in love with the grids... Matter of fact that's my next set of wheels, the Te37 reps are just too good a price compared to the real ones. I'm gunna go crazy with the color and go absolute green. 18x10 +15, aks197 has em, but hes got a little too much sidewall for me taste (45series) I'm gunna go 35series. And drop it on coilovers

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
I was on the wait list for one of the first 10 sets of the 527 in the country, but they don't have the right offset.

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
Personally I'm in love with the grids... Matter of fact that's my next set of wheels, the Te37 reps are just too good a price compared to the real ones. I'm gunna go crazy with the color and go absolute green. 18x10 +15, aks197 has em, but hes got a little too much sidewall for me taste (45series) I'm gunna go 35series. And drop it on coilovers

haha I thought about getting the TE37 reps in red but im still going with the RTR's/VMR's

The green will look good!

Last edited:

BLVCKmamba

forum member
Reaction score
When the only car that can use a 345 is a viper, let me rephrase and say no one makes them useable to an average mustang owner like myself.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back