Titanfall

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Seemed like a good idea to have a "place" for all the Titanfall speak.

Have at it fellas.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
TF-Panoramic-Overwatch.jpg

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Be a fucking man and buy a XB1. Ported games look like poo and you need to see Titanfall in its full form

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
If you guys are interested in learning more of the mechanics check out this guys channel. He mostly does COD stuff, but has started on Titanfall and already has a few videos. He does things like health and damage statistics, recoil, movement speeds, weapon attachment mechanics and more.

Last edited:

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
CoD mashed with Halo, and some mechs. Not saying its a bad game, i like the parkour style of getting anywhere you want, but i guess I am just getting tired of the same old FPS.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
If you haven't played it don't assume anything. Seriously. This is anything but your typical FPS. I just don't understand when people say they are sick of the "typical" FPS when there is so much more to this. How much would have to change to make this not a "typical" FPS? Maybe have guns that shoot hugs and perks that let you eat rainbows faster? Nothing personal man, but the only people I see saying this game is like COD and Halo are the people that haven't played it.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
CoD mashed with Halo, and some mechs. Not saying its a bad game, i like the parkour style of getting anywhere you want, but i guess I am just getting tired of the same old FPS.
It's nothing like the others. COD is the most worn out, tired game franchise in existence. Halo is amazing so I won't go into that.

If you haven't played it don't assume anything. Seriously. This is anything but your typical FPS. I just don't understand when people say they are sick of the "typical" FPS when there is so much more to this. How much would have to change to make this not a "typical" FPS? Maybe have guns that shoot hugs and perks that let you eat rainbows faster? Nothing personal man, but the only people I see saying this game is like COD and Halo are the people that haven't played it.
This. Play it first, then judge. Titanfall is the best FPS I've played since Halo 2.

Unreal

forum member
Reaction score
Played it for 2 days. Just COD with mechs to me. Got bored quickly. Wasn't impressed at all.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
I have to agree with Razorback, this game has a completely new feel to it. I've played CoD and it is quite frankly repetitive and boring, whereas this game can hold my attention with all the infinite options of maneuverability, larger scale maps, and of course the Titans.

It just feels brutally awesome to be able to jump into it and crush your opponents running around on foot or even beat down another titan hand to hand.

I would even go as far as saying it is more dynamic and fun than Halo in my opinion.

The game delivers, no doubt.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
It's nothing like the others. COD is the most worn out, tired game franchise in existence. Halo is amazing so I won't go into that.

This. Play it first, then judge. Titanfall is the best FPS I've played since Halo 2.

I hated Halo 2 lol, its what turned me off of Halo...But Im thinking I need to go pick up Halo 3 and 4 and see what I missed lol.

And I need to find a way to get a one to play Titanfall. Im not gonna get it on 360 so I need a ONE lol.

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
I love seeing the fanboy attitude. Anything and everything about the object, game, person, etc is the greatest gift from god.

Believe me, I am sick of COD. I stated it was not a bad game, but the industry just doesn't seem to have the motivation or innovation to make the next best thing. No I don't know what it would be or I would be making it myself. Something more than just the plain old areana CtF, Deathmatch, etc.

The only game i am looking forward to, but am nervous about is Destiny. It seems they are going to try and do different, but who knows how well it will actually turn out.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
It's not fanboy attitude. It does have some minor flaws but unless you've played it you're just speaking from ignorance.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back