Titanfall

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Probably because there hasn't been many playing it lol. I'll just play to get the DLC since it's free right now.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Probably because there hasn't been many playing it lol. I'll just play to get the DLC since it's free right now.

Since beating Halo MC collection, i am back to only playing titanfall...

thinking about getting Battlefield Hardline tho

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Reading a couple reviews, it seems like it is a good buy. Still has classic Battlefield modes and new ones.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
still debating on battlefield or not. Never been a huge fan of the series. IMO the some of the maps are simply to huge, on some maps its impossible to see anybody.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
I like the huge maps. Makes for interesting games with the snipers, and if you want to run in for stealthy knife invasions >:D. Then again, I've always played FPS's on the PC where larger maps are more preferred. I'm sure console guys would rather keep to smaller maps.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
I like the huge maps. Makes for interesting games with the snipers, and if you want to run in for stealthy knife invasions >:D. Then again, I've always played FPS's on the PC where larger maps are more preferred. I'm sure console guys would rather keep to smaller maps.

yeah im a console guy lol. I remember one map on BF3 that if you were not paying attention in the beginning and missed getting a vehicle you had to run for about 2 minutes just to get to the action lol.

as far as Titanfall, had some really good matches last night haha. But certain game modes you better have a party or your ass is going to get handed to you

callsign_jester

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I put about 60 hrs in it when it first came out (play on PC), the mobility of it was cool and I really liked the art/design of the levels, characters and everything. Kinda actually wish they had made a campaign to go with it, more of a back story to delve into might have made people connect more with the game.

Overall it was extremely fun until the number of players started dying off rapidly and I found myself waiting 5+ minutes to join a game. I have limited time to play anymore and I dont want to waste it in a damned lobby.

Ended up going back to Insurgency and CoD Advanced Warfare.

Also, just so I don't miss out on the CJ. EA sucks.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back