Titanfall

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
haha I just love the way they word this. "Given the long "tell" that Nuclear Eject has, we decided it is appropriate for it to decimate Titans that are within the blast radius."

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Has anyone come across an issue where using the right stick just causes you to look in "steps" instead of a smooth movement? It is basically unplayable. The steps are very slow...so I can't do anything. Walking with the left stick is normal, zoom is normal, just looking. I've tried both controllers.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Weird. I switched over the NFS Rivals....which wouldn't even load. So something weird happens for sure. I just unplugged the console for a minute then Rivals worked again. I assume Titanfall would have as well.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Well I started playing Watch_Dogs yesterday. If you see me watching TV then go ahead and send me an invite. Worst case I ignore it.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
I started playing this when they had the 40% off sale a couple weeks ago. Now Watch Dogs just came out, and I started playing that today. Both PC.

I just about jizzed my pants when I ripped a pilot out of a cockpit with my titan.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
So here is a vid showcasing the new game mode and customization options. Your going to be able to change the voice of the titans computer and add an insignia on the titan. The new game mode is called "Marked for death" and is a 6v6 death match with one person on each team being "marked for death". Points are gotten by killing that person.

The new titan burn cards!
http://imgur.com/a/S0Alo

Last edited:

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
have they came out with the ability to have private matches yet? I haven't played since a week after it came out so im out of the know.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back