to keep the stripe or not??

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Meh, I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.

I think I would dig it more if you blacked out the roof panel. I just did that on my car, and it really seemed to tie together other black accents on the car.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Um....while you're at it bin those louvers and wing too!!!:beerdrink:

Post just got ninja moved. LOL!!! This'll be all the feedback you receive now. LOL!!!!

Last edited:

cschoening09

forum member
Reaction score
my bad on the wrong section darren, lol. forgot about the pimpn it. dont post aesthetic stuff much

yes, lol my plan is to deffinatly get rid of wing and louvers, i was only undecided about the side stripe that i think ressembles a boss too much

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I like the wing and the louvers. But I guess I'm tacky like that...

20140628_180511_zps2ff92335.jpg

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
To me the wings are not to bad but I don't usually like the louvers. To much plastic. It looks much cleaner without them imo. The only ones I don't mind are the ones I think that replace the back window?? And are flush with the body. To each their own though.

Fosters

forum member
Reaction score
Louvres have to go. Stripe can go too IMO, I like the clean look.

cschoening09

forum member
Reaction score
louvers are off, they were just Velcro. gonna wait on the stripe until I get some black badges to replace them with so I don't have to re glue the ones on it now. unless someone can clue me in with an easy way to replace the 5.0 badges?

might keep the wing since it has holes drilled and go with the black badges and black hood vents to match it a bit.

anyone with a sterling gray wanna swap trunk lid and spoilers, just looking for a stock spoiler and lid to trade for straight up

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
louvers are off, they were just Velcro. gonna wait on the stripe until I get some black badges to replace them with so I don't have to re glue the ones on it now. unless someone can clue me in with an easy way to replace the 5.0 badges?

might keep the wing since it has holes drilled and go with the black badges and black hood vents to match it a bit.

anyone with a sterling gray wanna swap trunk lid and spoilers, just looking for a stock spoiler and lid to trade for straight up

Post up a new pic with the louvers gone when you get a chance.

Stripes are stupid. Especially the C stripes.

Lol.

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new car!

I am one that thinks if you like it, than keep it. I am not a fan of the "Speed racer" louvers and that particular wing. It kind of looks child like... I tend to lean towards clean and mean look than anything.

That said, I do think the matching blacked out roof and window tint helps any type of stripe on these cars...

cschoening09

forum member
Reaction score
yeah i wanna smoke the windows sometime next summer probly, but i want to get rid of the wheels as the first mod, anyone have ideas of what the ones on it are worth, flawless with 6,000 miles on wheels and tires...and car lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back