TPS 14" 4 Piston Brembo GT500 Big Brake System-FREE SHIPPING!!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
TPS 14" 4 Piston Brembo GT500 Big
Brake System-$999 FREE SHIPPING!

0% Financing for up to 1 Year Available!

Click here to order
TPS 14" 4 Piston Brembo GT500 Big Brake System (2005-2012 Mustang)

Are you looking for a GREAT Brake upgrade for your 2005-2012 Mustang? TPS has put together a great package that will give you ALL the braking power AND MORE of the GT500!

Upgrade your S197's front brakes with the massive TPS 4-piston Brembo kit and get the confidence you need to dive into the corners at ultra high speeds. Brembo makes braking systems used by the top race teams and manufacturers in the world, including Ford Racing.

This bolt-on upgrade kit includes GT500 4-piston calipers, street pads, your choice of zinc coated rotors (slotted, cross drilled/ slotted, slotted/ dimpled), and braided DOT-approved stainless steel brake lines (optional).

This great brake upgrade kit is designed for all ABS-equipped 2005+ Mustangs, including the V6, GT, Bullitt, and GT500. Will not fit non-ABS equipped Mustangs. Requires 18" or larger rims for proper clearance.

tpsbremboslot.jpg

tpsbremboxdrill.jpg

Last edited:

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
I just negotiated a special promotion with my finance company and am offering a Special Promotional Price w/ 1 year 0% Financing Till the end of the month! Now you can get what you want, install it, use it, and pay for it in a year without ANY penalty!

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Why do you have to post shit like this? I'm just chomping at the bit to get them now.

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Damn that's a sweet deal. I should have waited instead of buying other parts.

Yup... it's funny how people spend a bunch of money on power mods FIRST but neglect to do anything about their brakes :)

Who makes you alls rotors?

Centric, who is the owner of Stoptech and Powerslot.. so they are quality units.

Shot you a PM, but forgot to ask...will these fit the Ford 18" Polished Aluminum rims?

I'm not sure it will fit without a spacer....

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Who else wants a set? Now you can purchase now and pay up to a year later!

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
is this limited supply? this is a hell of a deal but i dont have a spare $1000

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
Ohhhh man, this is so tempting. Whats the price on the GT500 setup with lines and rear rotors for stock 05-10 GT (no pads). I'd go zinc plated with slots all the way around.

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Ohhhh man, this is so tempting. Whats the price on the GT500 setup with lines and rear rotors for stock 05-10 GT (no pads). I'd go zinc plated with slots all the way around.

If you want to go with the complete package of front/ rear Lines and rotors this is what I would recommed

TPS GT500/ Brembo Package
-2 Brembo Front Calipers
-2 Front Slotted Rotors, 2 rear slotted rotors
-1 set of Stainless Steel brakes lines (Front & rear)
-3 Bottles of Motul Brake Fluid
-Front & Rear Hawk HPS brake pads
-$1425 delivered to your door.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back