TPS Slotted, Dimpled, or Cross Drilled Brake Rotors-from $259.99 FREE SHIPPING!

B1GB1UE

forum member
Reaction score
So what is the difference in the Stoptech ST40 and the GT500 package? Is it just the two piece design?

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
I may be ordering these soon depending on whether or not my Rotor warped on me. So sub'd

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Just ordered mine :thumb:

Thanks!

So what is the difference in the Stoptech ST40 and the GT500 package? Is it just the two piece design?

Stoptech ST40s have a stiffer caliper, 2 piece rotors and larger pad surface. What are your plans for the future? The Baer or Stoptech are definitely better than the GT500 package BUT unless you track the car you may not notice

I may be ordering these soon depending on whether or not my Rotor warped on me. So sub'd

When ever your ready just let me know :)

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Any idea on when items will ship? I ordered sat night and the website says its in processing stage 2

What is your name... rotors usually ship out 3-4 business days after they are ordered and are shipped USPS Priority Mail which means they should have shipped and I will be forwarding a tracking number to you soon.

BIGCHRISS197

Honda Hunter
Reaction score
received mine and installed the fronts today, i noticed they're a bit noisy while breaking. is that normal while they're breaking in?

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
received mine and installed the fronts today, i noticed they're a bit noisy while breaking. is that normal while they're breaking in?

Yes they have some noise until you put about 1000 miles on them of regular stop and go driving and after that they should be much quiter. :thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back