TPS Slotted, Dimpled, or Cross Drilled Brake Rotors-from $259.99 FREE SHIPPING!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Spring and racing season is just around the corner! Who else would like ti up grade their brakes?

:thumb2:

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
At checkout there is a place for a coupon code, does the forum get a code or is it already at the lowest discounted price? Thanks.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
10-4..I need the Rotors bad, mine are pretty warped, but I'm short on cash right now, maybe soon.

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
Just placed my order for slotted/simpled plus Hawk Ceramic pads. Looking forward to replacing the ebay junk I've had on my car for the last year.

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Just placed my order for slotted/simpled plus Hawk Ceramic pads. Looking forward to replacing the ebay junk I've had on my car for the last year.

Ebay rotors are cheap for a reason....:roflmao:

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just placed an order for slotted/dimpled rotors for all 4 corners. I replaced the front rotors a few months back with OEM. The rears are starting to squeal now and need replaced. Looked on RockAuto at buying new OEM rotors again for the rear and these actually add up to around the same price for 4 new OEM rotors.

The decision was easy enough on what to do.

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Just placed an order for slotted/dimpled rotors for all 4 corners. I replaced the front rotors a few months back with OEM. The rears are starting to squeal now and need replaced. Looked on RockAuto at buying new OEM rotors again for the rear and these actually add up to around the same price for 4 new OEM rotors.

The decision was easy enough on what to do.

Thanks!

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just ordered some black zinc coated rotors today to go along with my brembo take offs, can't wait for them to get here and install them!

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
So I ordered these on Monday and have not gotten any sort of shipping or even sales confirmation via email like I was told I would. Am I missing something?

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Received and installed them today!
e9e7u3ah.jpg

They look pretty good and go well with my new brembo take offs. Only took 6 business days to get them which isn't bad for ground shipping for CA to KY

bullitt6019

Boss Jockey
Reaction score
Looking for a set of rear cross drilled and slotted for my 13 Boss 302...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of rear cross drilled and slotted for my 13 Boss 302...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes we do carry them but our site is down till tomorrow. Some time tomorrow you will be able to just order them off our site.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back