What to install?

• Install just the springs and take pics of lower stance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flash_of_Yellow

forum member
Reaction score
Alright, got the sway bars in the mail yesterday (Thanks RDKDesignsS197). They looked so good and I had the front torn apart anyways for the cooling duct install that I decided to start installing parts. Just going to put the adjustable sway bars on for now and test the waters a bit. First track day is still over a month away so have some time to decide what to do with the front struts/spring situation. Hopefully the struts will ship sometime soon.

Flash_of_Yellow

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah this is an old thread, but finally got everything installed now that the Koni's came in and had the first track day on Thursday. Car performed great compared to what I had last year.

I was most impressed with the brakes. Changing to the GT500 fronts and adding the cooling kit from Agent 47 really helped. I felt like I could do anything to them and they never complained. No warping or fading, just consistent every corner. And I'm still on the stock gt500 pads.

Couple vids of my last session are here:

Part I: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp78kcYSGj8
Part II: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUlxitt01VY

The track is Pacific Raceways in Seattle, WA. This was a Porsche club HPDE. YouTube only allows 10 min vids and session is 20 min total. Yes, it's long, so I'd recommend watching the second as it drops you right into the action. I was low on gas the last session so every hard right turn the car thought it was out of gas, hence the 'beep'.

Sleeper_08

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your experiences. it looks like a good track for Mustangs - lot's of high speed corners. Elevation changes are also nice.

Always fun to watch a "lowly" Mustang run down and pass the European Iron.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back