Tune in Va?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes you were pussy boy...indirectly as you usually do...who else were you referring to when you said:

I have never heard of any complaints from anyone other than ones who go on solely what they hear and don't know what they are talking about.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Yes you were pussy boy...indirectly as you usually do...who else were you referring to when you said:

I have never heard of any complaints from anyone other than ones who go on solely what they hear and don't know what they are talking about.

Whatever, move on dude.

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
Here we go again who gives a shit where people take there car.

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
I was looking into dtp as well I just wanted sothere's input who had their car dynoed there. But I think I'm going to look into midatlantic first if they can tune on the weekend. Thanks for the help guys
the best way to find out is pm me and come ride in my car. drives like it came from the factory! then check out others.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Here we go again who gives a shit where people take there car.

Well said! I don't care where anyone gets there car tuned. People asking questions and others take it too serious. I just sit back and laugh my ass off at them. We see who are the real assholes.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I knew it wouldn't take long before the shit started flying. OP it's your car and you can take it wherever you want. There have been some that haven't had good experiences with DPT and some that are very happy with them. I have never used them so I have no personal experience with them. I do know what kind of quality service Mike provides and how much he cares about what he does. I have seen Mike not charge customers for screwed up parts, didn't fit correctly, stripped bolts and such, when he felt it shouldn't have screwed up and wasn't the customers fault. I know it's a long drive over to Richmond but I think it's worth it.

Earl

Last edited:

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
the best way to find out is pm me and come ride in my car. drives like it came from the factory! then check out others.

Yeah let's do that. OP ride in his NA 320hp car and see the drivability. Then ride in my 750hp car and see my drivability.

Stir the pot a little :)

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
Yeah let's do that. OP ride in his NA 320hp car and see the drivability. Then ride in my 750hp car and see my drivability.

sounds good! i love my n/a 330 rwhp, never blew a motor yet! how about you?

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I wonder which car would be harder to tune?.... lol

HooDee01

forum member
Reaction score
wow didnt expect to start a battle like this. looks like each place has its supporters. but i think i will check mid atlantic out this weekend and see what they have to offer i can find the time to drive there

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back