Tune in Va?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well said! I don't care where anyone gets there car tuned. People asking questions and others take it too serious. I just sit back and laugh my ass off at them. We see who are the real assholes.

Yes we do...don't back pedal big mouth....and you do care or you would not make the comments you did.

Anytime you want your ass handed to you name it...I will show you how a MAP tuned car will handle your DTP car.

Bring it to Hertford..no excuses, no CEL...line it up and run what you brung. Period.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Yes we do...don't back pedal big mouth....and you do care or you would not make the comments you did.

Anytime you want your ass handed to you name it...I will show you how a MAP tuned car will handle your DTP car.

Bring it to Hertford..no excuses, no CEL...line it up and run what you brung. Period.

Hows the new tune working for you? Is it still starting hard and smoking? No back peddling here, you think your the only one who can talk shit and others cannot. Wrong there big boy. I could care less how fast your car is. As much hacking that has been done on it you might not pass inspection.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Needs adjusting on the start up, running too rich...your point is?

You have been called out; run what you brung....we can do it on the street or at Hertford, your choice but don't pussy out and make your normal lame excuses when Hertford day rolls around; Ray told us last year what day so you have no excuses not to come other than you are scared...or a pussy...or both.

Let's see if your car can back up what your big fucking mouth of yours has been spouting.

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
Some people bro it all in fun! Wait till the pro street Ranger is out on the street.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Greg, What is this hertford deal you are speaking of? I think I may find myself wherever you are speaking of. Who's in?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ray put together a "private" track day for the locals, May 1st is what I think the date is. It's an 1/8 mile track that is ok, pretty relaxed on the rules, approx $20 for as many runs as you want.

It's about 45 mins to an hour away from the 757, hopefully May is not too hot/humid May 1st.

Good place to test/tune, practice RT's, launching, etc....and being private we don't have to deal with bikes, junior dragsters, etc.

I will look for the thread and link it.

whippled06

Kelley Performance
Reaction score
To the OP, My record setting 2011 mustang has been tuned at DTP By Brent whom which i happen to work with on a regular basis. I do about 90% of the work for thier shop. We take great pride in what we do and would be more than glad to help you with your car should you so choose. Good luck with it no matter which way you decide.

Thanks
Sean

rayS197

Reaction score
Ray put together a "private" track day for the locals, May 1st is what I think the date is. It's an 1/8 mile track that is ok, pretty relaxed on the rules, approx $20 for as many runs as you want.

It's about 45 mins to an hour away from the 757, hopefully May is not too hot/humid May 1st.

Good place to test/tune, practice RT's, launching, etc....and being private we don't have to deal with bikes, junior dragsters, etc.

I will look for the thread and link it.

The event is merged with the First Flight Cruisers in Kitty Hawk. The original date was gonna be in March but decided to reschedule with them for more time to get cars ready for the season and for warmer weather. Gonna be a show and go event. There may be a lot of cars there but some may choose not to run. We shall see.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back