Tune only 15 Ecoboost great Torque!!!

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
Chambered mufflers for a turbo car? Not sure why they went that route.
Well there design I see more as a cross between chambered and glass pack or straight through. It doesn't appear to be chambered any where near as much as like a traditional chambered flow master with a huge muffler. Straight through would be the best but I can see them wanting to go with what they use already in their exhaust designs.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Another reason may be to try and get the sound as good as possible out of the 4 cyl.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What's nice about it the it's you could be on the forefront of a brand new platform. It could be more interesting for you. Even though it's slower a lot of things haven't been done before and you could be involved. Especially if you have GTR money. Just a thought...

Going to look at one this weekend and registered in Mustang6G, their ecoboost section is good, been reading a lot.

Amazing how quickly the aftermarket is providing part, upgrading the IC is almost a must have.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
^ Im on there as well. There's gotta be a better sounding exhaust out there than these fart pipes Ive been hearing

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
I didnt think it sounded bad at all considering the application, probably sounds better in person.

Back