Turbo kit?

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
I hear you. Some people like to go with the do it right or don't do it approach which is why I mentioned that, seems like a decent kit though. It'll make decent power. I wish everyone the best who's going with this kit.

Obviously if i was going to do a built motor pushing 16+ psi, it would not be with this kit.
I just believe that the other kits, who charge 3500 for a piping only kit, is extortion.
Im with you on the "quality", but for a DD, i dont see a problem with this kit
:beer:

LBballin9

Weekend Driver
Reaction score
Now I'm looking between a couple things. I can pay for this kit, but need to add on about 500 dollars worth of equipment, not including the install. I'm thinking about going with a vortech with an aftercooler that I saw for about 2500 plus I could install that with my buddy.

LBballin9

Weekend Driver
Reaction score
cause I'm looking to be under 3k since I just paid for a 22k dollar wedding. I know it seems like I'm being cheap, but if I can find something I'll do it. The other nice thing with the s/c now that I'm thinkin about is I get to keep my LT's and midpipe

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
Don't break your back just to get a kit. There are more important things than getting turbo if you're hard on coin.. Save up the little extra and make sure you can afford the "true cost of forced induction". That's why I'm not blown right now, I'm saving to do it properly

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
+1 If you money is that tight then you really shouldn't be trying to go FI. There is always another cost that isn't anticipated, it never ends.

Earl

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back