turbo piping

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
i may have a local shop reinvent the wheel on my exisiting THP setup. im not sure if the hotside only may be redone or the cold side also. im not sure what i could get out of JUST the piping. does anyone have an idea what i could ask for it?

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i may have a local shop reinvent the wheel on my exisiting THP setup. im not sure if the hotside only may be redone or the cold side also. im not sure what i could get out of JUST the piping. does anyone have an idea what i could ask for it?

What are you asking ???

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No, i already got everything i need. I Know helion charges $3200 for their hotside, then agian at that price they are smoking crack. lol

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
No, i already got everything i need. I Know helion charges $3200 for their hotside, then agian at that price they are smoking crack. lol
lol i wouldnt ask anywhere near that. is 1200reasonable for hot and cold? or am i low balling myself? ill call thp to see what they ask for the tubing itself to gauge a better idea. the pipes have maybe 800 on them. its all jet hot coated, and mild steel

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
lol i wouldnt ask anywhere near that. is 1200reasonable for hot and cold? or am i low balling myself? ill call thp to see what they ask for the tubing itself to gauge a better idea. the pipes have maybe 800 on them. its all jet hot coated, and mild steel
I would think $1200 is totally reasonable.

Your piping is very nice...im sure someone building a single kit would be interested.

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
I would think $1200 is totally reasonable.

Your piping is very nice...im sure someone building a single kit would be interested.
cool cool. i gotta see what the new place comes up with first as far as my headaches go before i go reinventign the wheel

Back